• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Patt Edition: Development Permanently Discontinued

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Who are the new characters in the new version???(skins I should say)
Always check the first post on this thread. I have a change log section that details who was put in or what was put in. Also have a content lost section that shows which costumes are over characters and what stages are in.

Happy searching!

EDIT: dang mobile and your tricky ways. Sorry for the double post.

Last edited:

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Hey Patt, I just got done beating Dream Team, and I would love it if you put this as one of Bowser's skins:

You don't have to if you don't want to, it is your game. Lol

Also Patt, when trying to download the new update, do we have to delete the data that's already on the SD card, or keep it?

Last edited:

Nick Latina

Smash Rookie
After I go to stage builder, it goes to the Patt edition startup screen. Then I hit play game and it says applying, then it boots up brawl instead of PM. If I hit fight, the game freezes and plays a loud beep until I turn off the wii. What is the problem?

Nick Latina

Smash Rookie
After I go to stage builder, it goes to the Patt edition startup screen. Then I hit play game and it says applying, then it boots up brawl instead of PM. If I hit fight, the game freezes and plays a loud beep until I turn off the wii. What is the problem?

Randy Butternubs

Smash Cadet
So how come you don't offer an option to play on hacked wiis? :confused:

Its easy enough. Just open up the PMPE file and throw all the contents on the root of your sd card. If anything has to merge then let it as long as there are no PMPE files on there to start with. Load it up with Usb loadergx or configurable usb loader. Just turn ocarina cheats on but don't mess with them. Runs perfectly with mine and all in a 16gb sd card. You only need at least a 2gb.

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Hey Patt, I just got done beating Dream Team, and I would love it if you put this as one of Bowser's skins:

You don't have to if you don't want to, it is your game. Lol

Also Patt, when trying to download the new update, do we have to delete the data that's already on the SD card, or keep it?
It's not a patch so the new update is an entire new pack.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
So do I have to download EVERYTHING in the folder? (Including SD Raw) for the Hackless Wii?

SuperGoku9000

Smash Rookie
Hey Patt, why did you take the roxas texture off?

Also, how about adding Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2 for Marth.

Last edited:

SuperGoku9000

Smash Rookie
Hey Patt, my friend just downloaded 3.0.2-10 an hour ago and it won't start up. It just send him back to the regular SSBB main menu and when try to pick a character it just freezes.
Help please.

SuperGoku9000

Smash Rookie
Hey Patt, my friend just downloaded 3.0.2-10 an hour ago and it won't start up. It just send him back to the regular SSBB main menu and when try to pick a character it just freezes.
Help please.

SuperGoku9000

Smash Rookie
Help please.

SuperGoku9000

Smash Rookie
Help please.

Edit: sorry about all those post. My computer is acting little funny.

Last edited:

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Help please.
Was this triple post on purpose? I'm going to assume no, but if it was please don't haha. I don't know how to help him. Try formatting his SD card, making sure it isn't on locked state (on the actual disk), make sure all you put on were my files from -10. Make sure you are starting the hack up via the stage builder. Good luck!

EDIT: Okay I am not going to respond to you after this. 4 posts? Really? I hope someone else can help you. Follow my instructions on the first post before asking 4 posts. Goodluck.

Last edited:

GZPokefan

Smash Rookie
Maybe your SD card is in the locked position I mean that's what happened to me (also make sure you didn't delete ANY files)

Last edited:

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Ok Patt, I'm not sure if this is just my copy, but All-Star Mode has some weird glitch in it.

Everytime I fight Ivysaur, something weird happens, and the game crashes. This isn't like Master Hand where I fought him twice and then he started working, All-Star mode crashes everytime on this same exact fight.

I have tried to fight Ivysaur in All Star Mode 4 TIMES, and it froze everytime. 1st time, I tried to throw him, he glitches around the screen and the game crashed. The next time, it happened again. 3rd time, he was stuck in place, and didn't move a muscle, didn't animate, nothing. I ignored him and attacked Jigglypuff, BAM! Game crashed. Then it happened again.

I'm not sure if you have this problem, but could you check it out?

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Ok Patt, I'm not sure if this is just my copy, but All-Star Mode has some weird glitch in it.

Everytime I fight Ivysaur, something weird happens, and the game crashes. This isn't like Master Hand where I fought him twice and then he started working, All-Star mode crashes everytime on this same exact fight.

I have tried to fight Ivysaur in All Star Mode 4 TIMES, and it froze everytime. 1st time, I tried to throw him, he glitches around the screen and the game crashed. The next time, it happened again. 3rd time, he was stuck in place, and didn't move a muscle, didn't animate, nothing. I ignored him and attacked Jigglypuff, BAM! Game crashed. Then it happened again.

I'm not sure if you have this problem, but could you check it out?
All star mode? Sorry I've never played that mode before with my pack. Honestly I don't even know if it's stable with normal project m.

Is it just normal ivysaur?

Stoney65

Smash Cadet
When suggesting new skins for the next update, you prefer that they come from Brawl Vault, correct? I suppose I will just link the provided download. If you prefer that future suggestions take a different form, I apologize in advance and will be sure to act accordingly.

Ikey Kong
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27520

Also, I really liked the old music for the Vs. Bowser stage... but that's just me. Thanks for the great work, as always.

Nick Latina

Smash Rookie
Maybe your SD card is in the locked position I mean that's what happened to me (also make sure you didn't delete ANY files)
I think my lock mechanism might be broken. If I try to play pm with it locked, it boots up brawl, and I get the same results with it in the unlocked position. Luckily, I have a spare SD card so I'm going to try it

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
is there a way i can just get your characters and selection screen but not stages music ect.
Lots of people have been asking and if I have time I'll try to make a vanilla project m pack with just the menu working. It may be a while from now. I changed some code in the gct file in order for it to work so that's why it's not a simple fix.

Hey Patt! How's it going? I got a request for you! ^_^
Scout (Team Fortress 2)
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/j1at32xsnljsh/Scout
Project M Monolith Announcer
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xnkadjx5bxhch/Project_Monolith
I didn't see these on where Theytah keeps his costoumes, so I thought that maybe you can add them.

Thanks in advance, your PSAer in training,
Rock & Roller Wabbit
I'll take a look at those. Thanks for always contributing man :)

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Lots of people have been asking and if I have time I'll try to make a vanilla project m pack with just the menu working. It may be a while from now. I changed some code in the gct file in order for it to work so that's why it's not a simple fix.

I'll take a look at those. Thanks for always contributing man :)
No problem :p

Nekoarashi

Smash Rookie
I'm adding it next update. It'll go over that really annoying ruined Namek stage. Nice find!

No because I don't know how to add extra character slots and won't replace a character for him.

It's not possible (to my knowledge) because it changes every voice for one particular character not per costume. Sorry!

When I have time Ill tell you which files to replace. It's going to be really hard because you can't just drag and drop files but will have to go into common 5 and such and replace files within it to work with yours! Sounds tough...

I figured it out for the most part, now that all being said- I might just stick to using your entire pack for a bit or maybe swap them around.. you did a lot of work and I really appreciate it even if it isnt to my aesthetics ^^

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
I figured it out for the most part, now that all being said- I might just stick to using your entire pack for a bit or maybe swap them around.. you did a lot of work and I really appreciate it even if it isnt to my aesthetics ^^
Well then! Thanks a lot for the kind words friend.

Cryo Blades

Smash Rookie
NNID
CryoBlades
I noticed a glitch within the game that I thought I should let you know about. (I haven't read the comments/replies up to date so sorry if I just repeat something already mentioned). If you linger too long in the menus without beginning a match or starting anything, the bgm in the main menu theme gets all static and screeches really loud. And of course, I removed the sound files twice now, but it continues to happen. Just wanted to get this to your attention.

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
I noticed a glitch within the game that I thought I should let you know about. (I haven't read the comments/replies up to date so sorry if I just repeat something already mentioned). If you linger too long in the menus without beginning a match or starting anything, the bgm in the main menu theme gets all static and screeches really loud. And of course, I removed the sound files twice now, but it continues to happen. Just wanted to get this to your attention.
Odd you fixed it the way that I would have fixed it... Honestly it never happens to me cause I often have the game running in the background. Try reformatting your card then adding everything back on?

Booster

Smash Lord
Questions:

How much space does this take up?
Can it be done on a Wii with Homebrew Channel, but still use hackless method?
If I have the hacked method installed, would I need another SD card to install the hackless?

Top Bottom