• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

adriantloz

Smash Cadet
...my pm just gave me a new FC? Maybe because I deleted my brawl data. Anyway my new code is 3055-4292-5262

adriantloz

Smash Cadet
Haha you're good man I bet wed have a better match without the lag. I gotta learn some style like you haha

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Haha you're good man I bet wed have a better match without the lag. I gotta learn some style like you haha
Its good. Nice fox man. Nice punish with the shines and reads. Hopefully I'll play tomorrow and we can get some sets going. There are some killer smash players on this thread. I receive a lot of Ls, but they have been helpful to level up my game.

adriantloz

Smash Cadet
Thanks man I'm used to playing my friends and their mains so it's always refreshing to play someone new. Ive got to step it up smashboards is awesome

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man I'm used to playing my friends and their mains so it's always refreshing to play someone new. Ive got to step it up smashboards is awesome
Glad to hear. I know that playing WiFi is not the best way to play online, but at least I can learn what kind of playstyles or matchups I'm up against.

There is a better way to play PM online with a few hiccups such as Netplay which you need a PC to run it.

Last edited:

adriantloz

Smash Cadet
Yeah I checked the specs and minimum requirements of gaming PCs and mine can really only handle older games. I heard RetroArch has a new core for the dolphin emulator and the newer ersions of retroarch feature netplay already for older roms. I wonder if the dolphin core will ever make it onto the Wii version of retroarch. If so I can't wait to play smash online netplay style

VindaNokke

Smash Rookie
Hello this is my first time playing online, would someone want to play?
you can send me your host code and i will join!

arrow197

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm looking for some people to play against online in PM. My FC is 2153-4861-5589

Walaford

Smash Rookie
Finally figured out netplay lol. Someone add me, ive only played with one friend for the last 2 years... Fc: 1208-5933-6426

divinitytree

Smash Rookie
Anyone I'm down feel free to add me

3527-8757-0468

It'd be nice if you could leave your FC here as soon as you added me

Let's goo!!

Top Bottom