• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Haha yeah I am, but I realized the more matches we play, the lag seems to reduce :3
anyway I need to battle someone soo :p
nah it was too laggy
I think my point has been proven...sorry dude, it would be great if the game was a bigger hit and got a company deal or something, but right now it's just not accessible to the whole world. If you're really interested in Smash I suggest you start a local scene, get some friends and practice with each other, maybe see if you can get some local tournaments going at comic/gaming shops.
I love to see more people getting into the game, though sadly, Smash alone isn't very big in America, let alone Project M. The only thing we can do as activists is try and bring it to conventions and gatherings and let the world know that there's something going on with this little corner of gaming.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
I think my point has been proven...sorry dude, it would be great if the game was a bigger hit and got a company deal or something, but right now it's just not accessible to the whole world. If you're really interested in Smash I suggest you start a local scene, get some friends and practice with each other, maybe see if you can get some local tournaments going at comic/gaming shops.
I love to see more people getting into the game, though sadly, Smash alone isn't very big in America, let alone Project M. The only thing we can do as activists is try and bring it to conventions and gatherings and let the world know that there's something going on with this little corner of gaming.
lol most of the people here are codfags and all they play are ps3 and xbox

dizzypink

Smash Lord
lol most of the people here are cod**** and all they play are ps3 and xbox
Ah I definitely feel that, it's frustrating to have those friends when you're doing stuff like Smash. Your best bet would probably be to convince people through the fact that it's such a unique fighting game where the main focus is movement and not cookie-cutter combos. Some of your friends might even play fighting games already, and that could help you convince them to try Smash.

Top Bottom