• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Chris_sez

Smash Apprentice
So I will be doing a live stream of Project M once again at 6:30 pm EST. If you want to be a part of it, like the post and reply with your FC. I won't be able to get to everyone, but I will try. My FC would be on the stream overlay my gf made for me. www.twitch.tv/chris_sez

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
So I will be doing a live stream of Project M once again at 6:30 pm EST. If you want to be a part of it, like the post and reply with your FC. I won't be able to get to everyone, but I will try. My FC would be on the stream overlay my gf made for me. www.twitch.tv/chris_sez
If you want to play again I'm down.

Edit: Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash if it's not laggy, I'd be down for rotations.

Last edited:

SuperCoffeeBros

The Better, Faster, Cheaper Custom Controller
I'll host
I have some work do to do right now, sorry.

Good job though, I have to figure out a way to deal with Falcon's nair. Maybe work on pivot jab more. Overall you definitely out played me, but I had a lot of fun and learned much. I still like playing against fox the best. (:

I know I play different than most, but I have been working on spacing. It probably seemed pretty spammy. ):

Thank you for a good session! Maybe we can play again soon.

Last edited:

Greed-checkTheTek

Smash Ace
I have some work do to do right now, sorry.

Good job though, I have to figure out a way to deal with Falcon's nair. Maybe work on pivot jab more. Overall you definitely out played me, but I had a lot of fun and learned much. I still like playing against fox the best. (:

I know I play different than most, but I have been working on spacing. It probably seemed pretty spammy. ):

Thank you for a good session! Maybe we can play again soon.
yeah man we'll play again soon ggs :)

Top Bottom