• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

infestx

Smash Journeyman
@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash @ waygu waygu @anyone who watches a lot of melee
You know the name of this set where PP (falco) fought Mango (fox) on DL, where Mango sent PP off the right and instead of edge guarding he shot a disrespectful laser, and then got killed as he tried to get back onstage?
I thought he was trying to shine but accidentally lasered? EDIT: PS I'm hosting Pr0f

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I'll look it up, it might've been sktar3
And naw I'm pretty sure he lasered intentionally

infestx

Smash Journeyman
Way too laggy. My connection seems fine, no one else is at my house atm.
EDIT: How about you try hosting, and if it's still too laggy I'll bomb my house because of it's terrible internet

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash @ waygu waygu @anyone who watches a lot of melee
You know the name of this set where PP (falco) fought Mango (fox) on DL, where Mango sent PP off the right and instead of edge guarding he shot a disrespectful laser, and then got killed as he tried to get back onstage?
im drawing a blank but if he was still going by PP it was likely evo 2013? i remember mango playing kind of dumb that set but still taking it

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Way too laggy. My connection seems fine, no one else is at my house atm.
EDIT: How about you try hosting, and if it's still too laggy I'll bomb my house because of it's terrible internet
Join me, My Parents are asleep and I don't know what the hell is my sister doing

infestx

Smash Journeyman
BRB bombing myself. Looks like it wasn't meant to be, Pr0f. If anything it's me, not you.

infestx

Smash Journeyman
Welp, hopefully it won't be as bad with others. Anyone else want to 1v1?

Winnnn _AKA_Walt Piffney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Winnnnnnnn
GGs sir. You're pretty good. I noticed that you solely relied on grab as your only OOS option. Try to mix it up with N-Airs or stuff cuz it got really punishable once I caught on. Also rolling when your stuck near the ledge is a bad habit to get into. I think I punished you quite a bit (Luigi's game ending F-Smash for instance) simply cuz I knew when you were gonna roll.

Edit: I'll play you @ infestx infestx
Thanks bro still consider myself a noob your movement is godly to be honest

Top Bottom