• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
So we're doing rotations then? 2 out of 3s?
Edit: Never mind. The other guy left.

I can't seem to join your room, by the way.

Last edited:

Altares of the Gimp

Smash Cadet
GGs Matt that was too fun sometimes XD and I believe you need better Mario recovery because you dropped down to the void while I never did...I think oh well I'll work on getting faster internet so I can play easier x.x

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs Matt that was too fun sometimes XD and I believe you need better Mario recovery because you dropped down to the void while I never did...I think oh well I'll work on getting faster internet so I can play easier x.x
GGs man, those were a lot of fun. Yeah I SD'd a lot those games. Nice Ganon!

0NI0N

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to play now? Im taking short breaks on and off until 5pm eastern time.

Last edited:

0NI0N

Smash Rookie
I'm hosting, so if you see me, join
Haha, Im getting my butt handed to me but im loving this! The lag takes some getting used to but its really fun to play at a more competitive level. I host brawl tournaments at my house but im just now getting into pm. I'll definitely play some more after lunch and some studying.

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
Haha, Im getting my butt handed to me but im loving this! The lag takes some getting used to but its really fun to play at a more competitive level. I host brawl tournaments at my house but im just now getting into pm. I'll definitely play some more after lunch and some studying.
Yeah, competitive smash is dabess. The lag does take a long while to get used to, but after a while it gets a bit better

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
do you wanna play me now @ 0NI0N 0NI0N I added you add me please :3

Last edited:
Top Bottom