• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I can play a few with you, but i'm about played out.
GGs, sorry to cut our matches short but my computer is really old and its screen is dying. I have some important stuff that I need to transfer over to Google Drive before I can't use my computer's display anymore and the screen is starting to fail at this very moment.
Sorry to leave you hanging without even one stomp on my part, but I'm sure we both know who got the quadruple swallow on whom X3

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs, sorry to cut our matches short but my computer is really old and its screen is dying. I have some important stuff that I need to transfer over to Google Drive before I can't use my computer's display anymore and the screen is starting to fail at this very moment.
Sorry to leave you hanging without even one stomp on my part, but I'm sure we both know who got the quadruple swallow on whom X3
lol GGs man and good luck with that.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
you play on the computer? :o
I'm playing on the wii. Do you use the keyboard, or do you have a controller?

dizzypink

Smash Lord
you play on the computer? :o
I'm playing on the wii. Do you use the keyboard, or do you have a controller?
No, I play on the Wii, but I wouldn't be able to see the forum if I didn't have a computer! My controller is the normal white one that they sell now, aside from the "family of mice" living on it. I put some tiny mouse stickers on it to mark that it's mine if I ever bring it anywhere.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, @ paxinchristo paxinchristo . You've improved immensely since last we played, dude. Keep practicing.

Heh, thanks. Your Marth was very tricky to play against. To be real, though, my Kirby's way better than my Yoshi... offline, however. Wi-Fi poses a bigger problem for me when I try going my main. Meh.

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Look further up, its in one of my posts
Ggs man
GG's, @ paxinchristo paxinchristo . You've improved immensely since last we played, dude. Keep practicing.

Heh, thanks. Your Marth was very tricky to play against. To be real, though, my Kirby's way better than my Yoshi... offline, however. Wi-Fi poses a bigger problem for me when I try going my main. Meh.
wanna do first to 5?

edit: in like 15, I'm about to hop in the shower

Last edited:
Top Bottom