• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Royal-X

Smash Ace
@ R Royal-X GG's But i think I am done playing you for right now lmao
GGs sir. Fun matches. Something I noticed is your habit of rolling away from wherever I'm facing. I think I managed to punish it a few times (my U-Throw kill while you were Link, etc.) Also for Link, U-Tilt>U-Smash most of the times. U-Smash is kinda escapable with proper DI, and the damage output and combo potential from U-Tilt is better. U-Tilt to U-Smash is even better at low percents

Last edited:

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
GGs sir. Fun matches. Something I noticed is your habit of rolling away from wherever I'm facing. I think I managed to punish it a few times (my U-Throw kill while you were Link, etc.) Also for Link, U-Tilt>U-Smash most of the times. U-Smash is kinda escapable with proper DI, and the damage output and combo potential from U-Tilt is better. U-Tilt to U-Smash is even better at low percents
Hmm. Thanks for the tips!

PX Pachi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cofsyrupp
3DS FC
1075-1191-5811
games anyone? haven't played on Wifi in a long while but some friends are getting into it so I need practice
0822-0439-0424

waygu

Smash Lord
its the dead time of saturday pachi, stick around an hour or two and more will show up. im about to get dinner going but i'll play later if you happen to be looking

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Why are all thse social thread people in the wifi thread?

You want to join dubs, on my team?
I'm not super experienced with dubs though just letting you know. What color are we?
Edit: let me know when everone's ready someone has been wanting to play me

Last edited:

JustSomeScrub

Smash Journeyman
GGS Someone, very scray Puff you got there. I feel like I can't make any big mistakes or it's an instant death every time. I didn't know rest could shield poke as well D:

I need someone to teach me how to play space animals...

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Oh my gosh, how long have we been playing for? >.< Good games @ J JustSomeScrub Played way too much today when I should have been studying for Bio and Physics exams ;_;

I feel bad that you SD'd so many times for me when I SD'd, lmao. Maybe I just suck... PJSalt that I can't beat Sheik, lol. Very tough Sheik and Fox... ;_; I was so salty when I kept missing jab reset Rests, lol. Just can't seem to find my footing because you space Sheik's aerials so well and never missed those edge guards. Had fun with the dittos and everything. Those Jiggly dittos were hilarious. Hitting Rests is much easier when you run into the opponent, jump and then immediately Rest in case you were wondering... xD

JustSomeScrub

Smash Journeyman
Oh my gosh, how long have we been playing for? >.< Good games @ J JustSomeScrub Played way too much today when I should have been studying for Bio and Physics exams ;_;

I feel bad that you SD'd so many times for me when I SD'd, lmao. Maybe I just suck... PJSalt that I can't beat Sheik, lol. Very tough Sheik and Fox... ;_; I was so salty when I kept missing jab reset Rests, lol. Just can't seem to find my footing because you space Sheik's aerials so well and never missed those edge guards. Had fun with the dittos and everything. Those Jiggly dittos were hilarious. Hitting Rests is much easier when you run into the opponent, jump and then immediately Rest in case you were wondering... xD

I see, no wonder I kept missing the rest, no idea where the hitbox actually is.

Thanks for the Sheik compliment but as for Fox, I think yours is way better. Pretty much the only games I won in the mirrors were when you suicided. Your Falco is way better too.

Out of curiosity would you say you main Puff or Fox? Or is it a 3rd character that I'm too much of a scrub for you to bring out?

Last edited:
Top Bottom