• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Does anyone want to play some games?
GGs, very nice last stock as Marth! I always go for that forward throw spike but it's hard for me to get usually. Does it only work on characters with a weight like Marth or something?
Oh and nice Ditty. That's the best I've done against a ditty actually. Also, as DK try to use your B moves more in combos, especially side B. Side B obviously combos into everything.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Ggs, in those doubles match guys. It was fun. Hope to play singles next time. Maybe online doubles would be best another time for me... ; P

infestx

Smash Journeyman
GGs, very nice last stock as Marth! I always go for that forward throw spike but it's hard for me to get usually. Does it only work on characters with a weight like Marth or something?
Oh and nice Ditty. That's the best I've done against a ditty actually. Also, as DK try to use your B moves more in combos, especially side B. Side B obviously combos into everything.
GGs, I couldn't tell if it was my connection or yours because dang that was pretty laggy.
For Marth, It usually works with the characters he can forward-throw chain grab with. I think the weight should be middle-lightweight (which is like half of the characters).

dizzypink

Smash Lord
GGs, I couldn't tell if it was my connection or yours because dang that was pretty laggy.
For Marth, It usually works with the characters he can forward-throw chain grab with. I think the weight should be middle-lightweight (which is like half of the characters).
The connection was manageable to me, but I've been complaining about serious lag for a few days now.

waygu

Smash Lord
@ Hailey Ashton Hailey Ashton had a lot of fun those matches. like the improvement youve made since we played last man seriously. your ness is really good idk if i pissed you off and thats what brought that out but that was really good double jump cancel sniping me with back airs

waygu

Smash Lord
The connection was manageable to me, but I've been complaining about serious lag for a few days now.
people are also getting errors like crazy and ive been rejected/had issues more today than ever in the past combined. plus lag.

@ dizzy - im gonna go to the bathroom and get situated >:3

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I'm still trying to find a good main, so I usually pick random characters.
They're all good, just go with whoever you're best with right now.
My advice would be to find who you're actually fastest with, it'll help in the long run when you start seeing all the amazing ways you can extend combos with that character. Since I started Playing Ike again, I absolutely love him and might add him to my mains.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
They're all good, just go with whoever you're best with right now.
My advice would be to find who you're actually fastest with, it'll help in the long run when you start seeing all the amazing ways you can extend combos with that character. Since I started Playing Ike again, I absolutely love him and might add him to my mains.
I have pretty bad techskill, tho, so I'm not sure if that kind of thing is for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom