• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
My bad I think Im causing the desync. I really hate it when I download a stage texture that claims its " wifi safe" for 3.5, then it desyncs anyway... Brb

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
GG's! I felt like a joke playing haha, any tips?
!
I know it might be difficult to, but practice sweetspotting instead of going up or towards the stage all the time with firefox.. and I'm pretty sure you have a Marth's ftilt space from the ledge that you're invincible through if you do the ledgedash properly and perfectly (don't quote me on it because I haven't done research on it, only know it works in Melee), so work on it. If anything, be more careful at the edge and since Fox has the speed to get back on, make sure you're respecting the opponent's attacks when coming back on and fighting to get stage control. And make sure you're looking for when they're going to jump and if they don't have a double jump.. try to punish them for it or realize that they don't have it at least and try to catch them off guard as they're landing. Ofc, you would have to respect their limited options while they're going down.. and take an opportunity to go in once you see it. Also, your tech skill is far superior than mine, but the only reason you lose to me is because I'm smarter/know how to take control of the stage. Make sure not to just spam tech once you get a hit such as utilt.. go for damage and combos off of hit confirmation. And edgeguarding should be quite simple and easy as Fox, you just need to know the options they have for going back onstage/if they have a double jump or not.. if not, then their options are severely limited, so you should be taking a stock off of them once you realize that they're only limited to their special recovery and air dodge if they're close enough to the ledge. You know how to waveshine so understand what mixups you can use for shield pressure and just analyze how they tech. The most common techs for any player is teching towards center stage if they're near the ledge and away from center stage if they feel a lot of pressure/danger on the center of the stage. If you want more tips, message me questions and such.

Dott

Smash Ace
I know it might be difficult to, but practice sweetspotting instead of going up or towards the stage all the time with firefox.. and I'm pretty sure you have a Marth's ftilt space from the ledge that you're invincible through if you do the ledgedash properly and perfectly (don't quote me on it because I haven't done research on it, only know it works in Melee), so work on it. If anything, be more careful at the edge and since Fox has the speed to get back on, make sure you're respecting the opponent's attacks when coming back on and fighting to get stage control. And make sure you're looking for when they're going to jump and if they don't have a double jump.. try to punish them for it or realize that they don't have it at least and try to catch them off guard as they're landing. Ofc, you would have to respect their limited options while they're going down.. and take an opportunity to go in once you see it. Also, your tech skill is far superior than mine, but the only reason you lose to me is because I'm smarter/know how to take control of the stage. Make sure not to just spam tech once you get a hit such as utilt.. go for damage and combos off of hit confirmation. And edgeguarding should be quite simple and easy as Fox, you just need to know the options they have for going back onstage/if they have a double jump or not.. if not, then their options are severely limited, so you should be taking a stock off of them once you realize that they're only limited to their special recovery and air dodge if they're close enough to the ledge. You know how to waveshine so understand what mixups you can use for shield pressure and just analyze how they tech. The most common techs for any player is teching towards center stage if they're near the ledge and away from center stage if they feel a lot of pressure/danger on the center of the stage. If you want more tips, message me questions and such.
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! I'm going to try to get better, I'll ask you If I have any question about certain situations

Again, thank you!

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! I'm going to try to get better, I'll ask you If I have any question about certain situations

Again, thank you!
No problem.. and if I recall correctly, didn't you post in the PM FB group once? The biggest one there is, btw. And if you wanna add me on Skype and talk, just message me on here too man.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
To be honest I just look for moves that combo at low percents then go from there. Almost every char has a combo starter in either their uptilt, dthrow, or upthrow. I just go in training mode and mess around with their moves and how the character flows. Ive been playing since demo 1 so Ive had plenty of time to see what works by playing different people.

No. 6

Smash Rookie
So you can play each other as long as you have a code by launching 3.5 normally?

I wanna try to get a game to work if anyone wants to attempt to play. FC - 2668-8803-8061

Dott

Smash Ace
No problem.. and if I recall correctly, didn't you post in the PM FB group once? The biggest one there is, btw. And if you wanna add me on Skype and talk, just message me on here too man.
I did, but I closed my Facebook because it was making me less efficient.

Sure! Today I'm going to be in vacations finally so I'll message you one of these days, my English is not so good thought so be ready hahaha

Last edited:

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Anyone looking for a match this morning?

Top Bottom