• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
GGs dizzy who u main now?
Oh I'm still deciding but I think it'll end up being Kirby. I'm also a great Charizard, but not against Spamuses XD
Actually if you don't mind some criticism, when you're sniping with the straight rockets you should always fire the second one above the first, never rely on the enemy to fall into the second rocket on the same path. Aside from that you can probably just throw like 3 in a row along the ground waiting for an opening to do the up smash.

Last edited:

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Sorry I didn't see that before when we started. Anyway GG. Sorry I wasn't much of a fight :) Still trying to get better.
Its all good bro, GG's your Luigi is pretty good when you actually get a hit and combo, but in neutral you seem alittle confused. I love seeing Luigi repped so keep at it.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
I think my wifi crapped out give me a minute I need to fix it.

Top Bottom