• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
lol you live a half hour from me, I live in Berea. But I got you added
GG's and btw if there's any tournaments on Christmas Break near Cleveland let me know about it.

Edit:Yea I was surprised when it was laggy in the beginning maybe it's because of the weather?

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
GG's and btw if there's any tournaments on Christmas Break near Cleveland let me know about it.
There's a local every Wednesday in Cleveland at a bar that has some really good players. Are you in NEOH/PGH Smash group? They announce every local and national anywhere near us so it's easy to keep up with them. How old are you if you don't mind me asking because at the local (Bside) you have to be 18+

Edit: It's a Melee tourney, but people bring PM and Smash4 to play on the side

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
There's a local every Wednesday in Cleveland at a bar that has some really good players. Are you in NEOH/PGH Smash group? They announce every local and national anywhere near us so it's easy to keep up with them. How old are you if you don't mind me asking because at the local (Bside) you have to be 18+

I'm not part of that Smash Group

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171

I'm 13 btw

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Popping in to say I miss you guys. Might have another controller soon.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ sparknflamez sparknflamez You really oughta get aggressive and shut me down, and abuse your invincibility as much as you can. Like when getting up off the ground or from a ledge, you gotta abuse it. But ggs, sorry if the spam bothered you.

Top Bottom