• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Dott

Smash Ace
GG! I am not very good, I know... but I still enjoyed our matches.
GG's! Try to be more aggresive, and don't use so much projectiles. I understand it's your playstyle, but your opponent may get tired of it and that's why the Mario ditto was in my favor.

Once your opponet passes that projectile wall it's pretty easy to him to handle the situation.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GG's! Try to be more aggresive, and don't use so much projectiles. I understand it's your playstyle, but your opponent may get tired of it and that's why the Mario ditto was in my favor.

Once your opponet passes that projectile wall it's pretty easy to him to handle the situation.
Yeah, one of my flaws is the lack of tilt moves and improper usage of throws. And being aggressive takes lots of freaking L-Canceling. I should try playing a couple matches where I don't use Fireballs/Pills at all for practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom