• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
I'll do it, I'm looking for practice partners myself. I'm not that good though but I do plan on getting better.

I can usually be on around 10 PM EST. What times are suitable for you?
I'm not the best either, lot of bad habits and room to improve but im getting better.
I work 9am-4pm (central) tuesday-sunday so evenings should work out for me. You interested in a few matches tonight to test out the connection?

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs @ GabPR GabPR we had some lag but we made it happen, was a lot of fun!
I subbed to your channel btw!

Last edited:

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Jesus Christ how the hell are you so damn gopd? UGH. You were hardly affected by the lag, wavedashing so damn much. Good games, although you wrecked me with like 5 different characters.
ggs. even tho i might not have shown it, i was like really struggling with dat lag. ggs nonetheless

Netscape

Smash Rookie
I'm not the best either, lot of bad habits and room to improve but im getting better.
I work 9am-4pm (central) tuesday-sunday so evenings should work out for me. You interested in a few matches tonight to test out the connection?
You guys should add me too, fc is 3656-7228-4197

Top Bottom