• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
Anybody here down for some 1v1's? My FC is 3527-8738-1732.

White Light

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I guess I can do that, 4167-8658-7410
I was only joking; use whoever you want! I'll host
My god
How is everyone so good at this game? The patch has been out for a month and people are mastering their characters and being able to show that on wifi of all things. Sorry about the salt, just bugs me since I used to be able to do decently against people
Yeah ggs

Last edited:

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
My god
How is everyone so good at this game? The patch has been out for a month and people are mastering their characters and being able to show that on wifi of all things. Sorry about the salt, just bugs me since I used to be able to do decently against people
So I assume this is GGs? As for being so "good", I don't feel that the characters change all that much. I still think I have to get used to Toon Link, but the fundamental aspects of his game is still basically the same.

ALSO: I've played Wifi for almost two years now, so I'm pretty used to it

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
So I assume this is GGs? As for being so "good", I don't feel that the characters change all that much. I still think I have to get used to Toon Link, but the fundamental aspects of his game is still basically the same.

ALSO: I've played Wifi for almost two years now, so I'm pretty used to it
Himemiya, ill play you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom