• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Looking for someone to set up a sparring partner relationship, I could really use it and im sure someone else is looking for similar. I'll be on later tonight for anyone wanting to size me up before agreeing.
May or may not be on later, but I can play a few right now if you're still there.

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
Looking for someone to set up a sparring partner relationship, I could really use it and im sure someone else is looking for similar. I'll be on later tonight for anyone wanting to size me up before agreeing.
I'll do it, I'm looking for practice partners myself. I'm not that good though but I do plan on getting better.

I can usually be on around 10 PM EST. What times are suitable for you?

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Mean Green joining in, then? Need one more player vs. Path and I (red team).

Last edited:

Kyobreck

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0001-3331-6863
Anyone down to play some 1v1 matches?
FC: 2926-5783-8925
Looking to get better.
EDIT: I'll host

Last edited:

Netscape

Smash Rookie
Just started playing Smash about a month ago, so I'm not very good at all. But if anyone wants to play some games, my FC is: 3656-7228-4197!

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Im on, you host or me?
I'm hosting a room right now, someone else was supposed to join. Do you mind a FFA?

Edit: won't respond, but feel free to join if you want to. I'm the guy with the ridley picture.

Last edited:
Top Bottom