• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

NEO!

Smash Lord
well I'm sure it would be different if we weren't on wifi. and I'll play you again some time in the future. just now i want to play new people. (and samus scares me lol)
haha ill play my other characters. there is no one else here at the moment

Gripes.

Smash Cadet
Finally caved in and started playing online. Would like to do a few matches if anyones up for it.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I can only play for a bit, but if (by any chance) anyone responds to this soon enough I'll play.
I'll be on twitch so I might not respond immediately.

3139-0341-3960

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I noticed himemiya had called out @Scraket for a rq. She's being a bit of a hypocrite there, because she takes ragequitting to a whole new level.
Scraket dude just ignore that scrubby ass sore loser.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Omfg! Lmao! I just noticed himemiya had called out @Scraket for a rq. That's rich! Because when himemiya gets her *** handed to her enough (without you even returning any taunts or using spam), she doesn't just :GCLT:+:GCRT:+:GCA:+:GCStart:like everyone else. No no. Himemiya gets so mad, she turns off the console before your victory screen, and then goes back to smashboards.com just to ignore you. Just wanted to call out the little hypocrite. :smash: Scraket dude just ignore this scrubby *** sore loser.
1v1?

Edit:Join

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ Top Boss Top Boss GGs dude. Nice bowser and mewtwo.
Out of the ~20 or 30 sword taunts I've dodged since 3.5, you're the very first person to ever hit me. Idek why I chose to land on the stage. rofl

@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash Happy belated burfday bruh.
Wait hold on wtf.. you mean to tell me you weren't using a gamecube controller before?

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
@ Top Boss Top Boss GGs dude. Nice bowser and mewtwo.
Out of the ~20 or 30 sword taunts I've dodged since 3.5, you're the very first person to ever hit me. Idek why I chose to land on the stage. rofl

@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash Happy belated burfday bruh.
Wait hold on wtf.. you mean to tell me you weren't using a gamecube controller before?
I wasn't using one before

Top Bottom