• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Scrak,the input delay is a little much for me... I always make sure to put up the "1more" tag so people know I'm leaving though.

Good games regardless of the lag, I wish our connection was better since that Lucas is very interesting with the combos.

D

Deleted member

Thanks for the 1v1 matches, whoever your name is i don't know awesome pikachu main!

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
1v1 anyone?

Edit: Nevermind I have to go

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm so happy I joined this site ^_^ I've met many awesome people and had many awesome matches.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yo, you wanna play some? I've always wanted to go a few rounds with Fawful. You don't talk like him, though... Did you get some kind of translator or something?
Sorry, but I have had more than enough smash today. We could play tomorrow, though.
I AM NOW LACKING THE TRANSLATOR! IN THE DAY OF TOMORROW WE SHALL HAVE THE BATTLE OF BATTLES OR YOUR TONGUE SHALL REAK OF DOOM MUSTARD!

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Sorry, but I have had more than enough smash today. We could play tomorrow, though.
I AM NOW LACKING THE TRANSLATOR! IN THE DAY OF TOMORROW WE SHALL HAVE THE BATTLE OF BATTLES OR YOUR TONGUE SHALL REAK OF DOOM MUSTARD!
Very well, sir. I look forward to playing you in the day of tomorrow, though I doubt I will be the one reaking of doom mustard.

D

Deleted member

Very well, sir. I look forward to playing you in the day of tomorrow, though I doubt I will be the one reaking of doom mustard.
I am having the fury! The fury that shall bring me to VICTORYISM!
*Translater reactivate*
I'll be looking forward to our battle... see you!

Top Bottom