• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Dracule

Smash Cadet
NNID
BryanZamora
Hey looking to register more friends. Leave your friend code and I will add you. Don't worry if I don't add you right away because I do come back to check regularly.

Dracule

Smash Cadet
NNID
BryanZamora
Hey looking to register more friends. Leave your friend code and I will add you. Don't worry if I don't add you right away because I do come back to check regularly. FC is 0177-7991-0840

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hey, anyone wanna play a few games?

5331-7595-8453
Ayy Ofna. <3 I'll play some. Let me start up and I'll be on in a few.

My FC is 0949-5879-5571 if you need it.

Last edited:

ofna01

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1134-9609-8501
Ayy Ofna. <3 I'll play some. Let me start up and I'll be on in a few.

My FC is 0949-5879-5571 if you need it.
Ok, I can play. I recognize your name but I'm not sure where from.
Anyways, would you like me to host or would you like to?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, first one didn't go through. Ggs.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You remember me from Fsmash, but it has been a while since we've played.

Good games, I take it lag + Zelda was convincing enough to go ahead and take your leave lol. Wifi has been pretty laggy lately, though I'm not quite sure why. It's annoying and has kept me from playing much the past few days. It was nice getting to play you again however.

ofna01

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1134-9609-8501
You remember me from Fsmash, but it has been a while since we've played.

Good games, I take it lag + Zelda was convincing enough to go ahead and take your leave lol. Wifi has been pretty laggy lately, though I'm not quite sure why. It's annoying and has kept me from playing much the past few days. It was nice getting to play you again however.
Yeah, I was quite salty from the combo of the lag and getting bopped by your Ike so I had to quit. I can play some more if you want now, I had alot of fun. Glad to see you again dude.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Yeah, I was quite salty from the combo of the lag and getting bopped by your Ike so I had to quit. I can play some more if you want now, I had alot of fun. Glad to see you again dude.
Wanna 1v1 but I have homework tho so I will be on a little later you still remember the advice for Sonic I told you a few months ago.?

Top Bottom