• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs prof lol. I think I was disconnected, but not sure if you wanted to keep playing in this lag or not. I was hoping it'd go away haha.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
If your done GG's them shine Upsmashes tho you didn't get the shine part but still
Wait, if I understood this correctly...

"them shine Upsmashes" = Shine + U-Smash

"tho you didn't get the shine part"

So... "them Upsmashes?" lmao sorry, just found the wording a little interesting.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171

So... "them Upsmashes?" lmao sorry, just found the wording a little interesting.
I know lol @ P PATH O__o how about you find someone and I find one IDK if @Nazo is gonna join he has done it before tho

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I know lol @PATHO_o how about you find someone and I find one IDK if @Nazo is gonna join he has done it before tho
Nah, I think I'm done. Experiencing some internet issues atm x__X

hey @ P PATH O__o its been a while since we vs would you care for a 1 on 1 match?
Soz, next time lol.

The shine didn't hit him, but the up smash did, I think that's what he's referring to... ;b

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I can't. But she's eating cake right now. I'll play one with you. I'll taunt with GET HYPE when she's playing.
All right, in that case you host. I'll disconnect and reconnect and see if that helps.

Edit: Or... I guess not, lmao. It seems you're playing someone else. Incidentally, I'm supposed to go eat a Thanksgiving dinner now, so perhaps later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom