• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Man, dat Fox ;_; Too much for me, lol.

Good games, TheGhostlyPidove. You definitely wrecked me (or at least it felt like it) for some matches in a row. As I said, Fox was a really hard match up. Your Marth is really nice against my Falco as well. ;P I think people don't have much Jiggly experience in PM because well... there are no Jigglypuffs. xD

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Man, dat Fox ;_; Too much for me, lol.

Good games, TheGhostlyPidove. You definitely wrecked me (or at least it felt like it) for some matches in a row. As I said, Fox was a really hard match up. Your Marth is really nice against my Falco as well. ;P I think people don't have much Jiggly experience in PM because well... there are no Jigglypuffs. xD
I never really thought of my Fox as the main attraction as far as my characters go, but I definitely did really good with him here. As for the Puffs, I'm confident 3.5 and its nerfed recoveries will bring about much more Puff mains. Who knows, maybe even HBox will pick her up.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I never really thought of my Fox as the main attraction as far as my characters go, but I definitely did really good with him here. As for the Puffs, I'm confident 3.5 and its nerfed recoveries will bring about much more Puff mains. Who knows, maybe even HBox will pick her up.
I thought HBox uses Puff with Mario and Olimar

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Well, he definitely gave my Puff the hardest time. ;P That said, did you pick up any habits of mine? With Falco mostly, since I had a bit of trouble against your Sheik and Marth.

Oh gosh, if more people in the arena pick up Puff... Puff is cool, but having to play the ditto sucks soooo much, lol.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Seems like i lag so much in the morning. It might just be with certain people. It's not even fun playing like that.
BTW When you play ZSS don't Grab so much its easily punishable if wiffed and when you use neutral B if you press forward you will cancel the lag and it will shoot and while its going you can attack or anything

dizzypink

Smash Lord
BTW When you play ZSS don't Grab so much its easily punishable if wiffed and when you use neutral B if you press forward you will cancel the lag and it will shoot and while its going you can attack or anything
I know, I try not to grab too much as anyone, but I feel like ZSS doesn't have enough approach options, plus the lag made me feel trapped. I had no idea about the laser cancel though, thanks for telling me.
I'm always better when the lag is at least consistent and predictable, but you can't plan your combos around stopping on random frames for 10 seconds at a time.

Top Bottom