• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Thegopher

Smash Cadet
My hands are so tired. >.> I must say, we played for such a long time @ Thegopher Thegopher

Good games. ^^ You have a nice variety of characters, and Roy especially gave me a ton of problems with various characters I played. I play a lot of fast/pressure characters, so sorry if that got tiring, lol. As you can probably tell, my play style is based very hard on reads. When I got caught with a wrong one, you definitely punished me for it. As I say to everyone else as well, nice grabbing me when I was hiding in shield. I tend to do it a lot because it's so safe in Brawl (minus Ice Climbers), lol.

Edit: I hope no salt? :p
@ someonerandom someonerandom
Heh yes we certainly did play for a long time. Thanks for the games. And don't ya say all that! I got my ass handed to me! :p I don't think I won a single round hehe XD. And theres no salt. Only pepper! >:)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
lol I'm not really that serious about this, plus you're wayyyy better
We have pretty good synergy tho dem Up Smash C4 Kills

Edit:Going Fox or Falco against my Sonic is a bad Idea I can keep up with Boss's Fox and Falco

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games Nurl. I must say I think your Mewtwo gave me the most trouble. ;_;

Edit: People who don't say GGs make me :c

Last edited:
Top Bottom