• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Haha, it's alright. My roy was absolutely covered in rust, I think ganon needs some space
You did fine, I was just way too agro. That usually happens to me when I play for a long time, I usually just need to slow it down and play more methodically, then I wouldn't have gotten grabbed so much and what not

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
You did fine, I was just way too agro. That usually happens to me when I play for a long time, I usually just need to slow it down and play more methodically, then I wouldn't have gotten grabbed so much and what not
Well, at least that aggro helps me curb my antsyness while in shield. Many times I'll forget how long a pressure string can be, especially with falco

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I am ready to receive my D for the day.

FC in signature. I'm going to be trying to use Wiichuck controls like I did for Brawl, so I may do unusually well or poorly. We'll have to see.

All randoms are welcome.

Edit: NVM, dead topic is dead.

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
GG's @ kaizo13 kaizo13 !! sorry about those 3 matches, i got frustrated 'cause my mother and my brother were talking me about stop playing :(

But anyways, you have a really good roster!

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Well I got completely dominated I guess thats what happens when you dont play for a week. Anyone else want to 1v1?
GGs, nice Ike & Wolf!
& I wouldn't say you got completely dominated.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Anyone up for some games? I'll be trying out Marth, as he was one of my stronger secondaries in Brawl (when I still knew what I was doing) and I figured I'd give him a shot.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Apparently, he's gone. Anyone else want to fight me? Free as hell, so it should be a confidence booster if nothing else.

Top Bottom