• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
GG Sol. I actually main Ike myself but I'm glad I didn't bring him out. Mine would have been a ****ing disgrace, lol. But I guess that's to be expected. Two years of rust and mainly being a Brawl player to begin with have set me back a lot.

Any advice? My game was massively flawed, haha.

Sol0ke

Smash Ace
GGs to you too!

Advice? I'm not such a good advice giver, but I would say work on your follow ups. You seem to do it but not use the right move to keep doing it.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
GGs to you too!

Advice? I'm not such a good advice giver, but I would say work on your follow ups. You seem to do it but not use the right move to keep doing it.
Alright, thanks! Looking at the replays, I can see a lot of areas where I lost momentum because I didn't stay in your face. I'll get to work on that.

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Hahah, good games Nix! Now that's the boppin I was expecting!

I got really mad at myself because everytime I would notice you're reading my rolls, I forget and roll in, and remember again.

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Hahah, good games Nix! Now that's the boppin I was expecting!

I got really mad at myself because everytime I would notice you're reading my rolls, I forget and roll in, and remember again.
Lol good games to you too! Don't worry, that's how I learned how to mix up my rolls too, getting repeatedly punished for it, even if the guy charges an f-smash for a good 5 seconds before you do it (Shout outs to @Tails_Glados_Puff for help with that one lol). (I bet you enjoyed doing that to me)

Last edited:
Top Bottom