• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Alright cool. I have a room set up now
GG's that Snake is powerful. I've never played one before. Ness is good too. I never like going spacies against a Ness but I did anyways lol. I should've gone Squirtle. He normally does well against Ness.

ParadoxZ

Smash Apprentice
Great games cap'n. Sorry i abused tranq on charge shot and missle a lot. That up throw c4 kills when i grab at 70 and is cheap. But man were u sniping me with missiles. Love to play again some time but gotta get going to my local tournament

ParadoxZ

Smash Apprentice
GG's that Snake is powerful. I've never played one before. Ness is good too. I never like going spacies against a Ness but I did anyways lol. I should've gone Squirtle. He normally does well against Ness.
Yeah snake and ness both combo spacies well and snake kills floaties likes samus really early. Squirtle is kryptonite for my mains so sometimes I'll go G&W if not ness if im comfortable enough. That falco was top notch especially with wifi tech skill limitations

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Yeah snake and ness both combo spacies well and snake kills floaties likes samus really early. Squirtle is kryptonite for my mains so sometimes I'll go G&W if not ness if im comfortable enough. That falco was top notch especially with wifi tech skill limitations
Really? thanks. I'm still struggling with Falco though. hahaha. Yea I had to try my best to stay off the ground against the grab to c4 combo. man. that kills at less than 100% off the top.

Evan Hite

Smash Cadet
no problem, hey i'm stil lclassified as "new" to smashboards and have absolutely no idea how to quote, can you give some insight?

Evan Hite

Smash Cadet
haha gg, i'm sorry for my lack of skill. but once it comes to me being off the stage. like i have no idea what to do. nice spike by the way :D+

Evan Hite

Smash Cadet
hey ggs pwny, i have a lot of work! but i am surprised that i was able to handle some of the basic mechanics online. you're a very good player (well at least from what i know) hope to play you again sometime!

Cheers buddy!

Evan Hite

Smash Cadet
Still wanna play?
4084-8961-7331
Edit: Or anyone else?
i'll play with you brotha,
friend code:
I'll play you...again lol. We need to finish where we left off yesterday
Edit: Nevermind you seem to be in a match already. Oh well, I'm gonna go get a sandwich ^^
if you'd like to play with me, let's have at it, my good sir.
friend code: 2497-0813-0988

Evan Hite

Smash Cadet
Ok, my fc is 1463-4892-3147, I'll be in a room so join whenever you want
Sorry Mattchu, can't really tell Evan I'll play with him then not lol, sorry about declining you
Hey thanks for the matches bro, I know I'm awful :( but hey, I'll get better. I just don't know where to start! I only have the concept of wave dashing and shffling. Other than that. Ggs, your mechanics were on point

Top Bottom