• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Chestosneakoinc

Smash Cadet
If you still want to fight, then I will be your opponent.

Or anyone else's for that matter. Just respond and we will play.
Sure. Your FC?

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see your FC in your Signature. I'll add you. Should I host or you?

Last edited:

SlothFacts

Smash Rookie
Hey, great games man! You really got rolling on that ZSS!

Gotta go get ready for lunch, but I'd love to fight you again sometime.
GGs! Thanks for putting up with me for so long, haha. Your Roy racks up damage so fast, I feel like I can't stay even with you!

Sure, I'd love to play more another time.

UrbanJuggernaut

Smash Cadet
0680 2175 0593 4854

Off today so probs gonna be sitting at home playing PM, hmu for a match (and a tutorial on how to start/join games would be wonderful as well <3)

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Good games my friend! It has been a while since my falco has been tested like that before, you have an amazing samus =)
Likewise. It seems as though your falco was very smooth and vicious. It was hard to fight back. Good games and hope to avenge myself someday.

UrbanJuggernaut

Smash Cadet
Alright finally figured it out, now full online compatible and ready to play! FC: 1852-8361-3167 I'm off all day and have no plans so looking to get some matches in! Add me for a match :D

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) GGs man! I knew I was tired the first time we played. I'm a bit more satisfied with how our matches went today. You're gonna be a Falco star, PPMD will know your name :)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) GGs man! I knew I was tired the first time we played. I'm a bit more satisfied with how our matches went today. You're gonna be a Falco star, PPMD will know your name :)
Thanks a bunch! Truth be told I only use project M to practice for melee for falco like you said, which is probably why I get really confused every time someone throws out a new project M character I haven't faced yet lol.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Thanks a bunch! Truth be told I only use project M to practice for melee for falco like you said, which is probably why I get really confused every time someone throws out a new project M character I haven't faced yet lol.
You realize PM is technically less demanding than Melee right? PM has 1 frame of leeway for short hops. Melee doesnt. Waveshine timings are different, and lasers are worse in PM. Also, Mewtwo sucks and Marth is actually good in Melee XD

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
You realize PM is technically less demanding than Melee right? PM has 1 frame of leeway for short hops. Melee doesnt. Waveshine timings are different, and lasers are worse in PM. Also, Mewtwo sucks and Marth is actually good in Melee XD
That's the point though lol. I know NONE of the matchups in PM since some of the characters are a lot better, and knowing the matchup is a huge aspect of melee haha. Its a huge aspect in Project M too. Saying only melee was a terrible choice of words lol

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
That's the point though lol. I know NONE of the matchups in PM since some of the characters are a lot better, and knowing the matchup is a huge aspect of melee haha.
But Mario in PM is miles ahead of Melee Mario. Same with DK, Bowser, Sonic and Tails, Roy, Mewtwo, etc.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Bros M: Good games MetalBro. You got a really spiffy Marth. That DK doeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I was trying to get that last stock with Solar Beam to much and it backfired on my pretty badly. Ivysaur couldn't beat him sadly. The ending of Battlefield was shameful on my part XD. Good games again m8, keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Meteor! I'm starting to think that Sonic is a horrible matchup for Falcon. I don't know how to deal with those spin attacks.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs Meteor! I'm starting to think that Sonic is a horrible matchup for Falcon. I don't know how to deal with those spin attacks.
Falcon Kick is your best friend when I spin dash or use my side-special with Squirtle.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Top Bottom