• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) GGs. That Falco is something. The shield pressure is obnoxious. And you're very good with your pillar combos. Also, no need to complement me, I got wrecked HARD.

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) GGs. That Falco is something. The shield pressure is obnoxious. And you're very good with your pillar combos. Also, no need to complement me, I got wrecked HARD.
Lol not gonna lie, it usually takes me a game before I get used to my opponent and make a counterattack, which is mainly why I did so well the second games of all the characters you played

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Lol not gonna lie, it usually takes me a game before I get used to my opponent and make a counterattack, which is mainly why I did so well the second games of all the characters you played
Yeah there are two things I'm bad at, its making SUPER hard reads (like ESAM/Ally hard reads), and adapting (IDK how to adapt at all, besides simple adaptation, like oh they shieldgrab my dash attack every time so next match I'll run and JC grab them instead of dash attack).

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
victni how the hell can you main anyone in a game that hasn't been released to the public yet? jeez guys give it time

down for some matchmaking tonight

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Weeeelp, anyone else free?

3182-9684-8331
GGs Lil. Getting late, so I'll call it quits for now. You got nice princesses, to both of them, despite making walls made of fire and shadow a$$e$, but still nice. I would also like to thank you for testing my falco texture hacks and now knowing that they work on wifi, I'm going to go hack-happy on some more wifi-safe textures. So once again, nice matches!

-HydreigonMuppetMaster

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
victni how the hell can you main anyone in a game that hasn't been released to the public yet? jeez guys give it time

down for some matchmaking tonight
As in a fight? FC is two posts up. What is your FC?

GGs Lil. Getting late, so I'll call it quits for now. You got nice princesses, to both of them, despite making walls made of fire and shadow a$$e$, but still nice. I would also like to thank you for testing my falco texture hacks and now knowing that they work on wifi, I'm going to go hack-happy on some more wifi-safe textures. So once again, nice matches!

-HydreigonMuppetMaster
Your Bowser's speed was scary for sure. M2 gave me plenty of trouble too.

And yeah at the end I was testing my spam speed. It's pretty good compared to most of my online matches. Platforms still give me issues. But they were really fun matches regardless.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Just finished installing the Wiimmfi patch and all that jazz; about to go to bed, but in case anybody wants it for later:
1251-5407-0424

Add me and we'll play later! Lemme know who you each are if you shoot me a friend request so I can name you properly on my Wii lol. If you catch me in the next 5-10min I may stay and play a game before bed.

SlothFacts

Smash Rookie
Hiya; I'm completely new to trying to play Smash competitively. Anyone willing to beat me up a bunch while I try to figure out how to be less bad? I've only got like a half-hour, right now, so I won't take up much of your time.

0650-2452-3865

Top Bottom