• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
No I play Fox and Falco like everyone else
Let downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I'm like the only one who plays Sonic on here.

EDIT: Okay, I'm ready for more rounds if anyone wants to play.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Lol I was kidding. But yes I main Sonic. Wanna play some 1v1s with me and a friend of mine? no one seems to be down for dubs
Sure. Sonic is my second main. Squirtle is my first.

FC: 4086-2190-5836

Last edited:

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
I appreciate it. I'd have definitely liked to face your Marth more than just once! Nice playing with you, and as you said good games.

I'd like to play with someone else if anyone is available

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
I appreciate it. I'd have definitely liked to face your Marth more than just once! Nice playing with you, and as you said good games.

I'd like to play with someone else if anyone is available
I'll play. What's your code? Mine is 4084-8961-7331
@ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 Idk what happened, but ggs.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
@ mesikoko mesikoko Good games to you and your friends. I wish we could of done dubz. Your Sonic seems more homing attack based unlike mine. It was pretty cool to see. Good games again.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
It seems like Thamaturge is afk, so i'll play you. y code is in a post above
It should be on my profile. Sorry for the wait, I forgot to refresh this page.

Edit :

2366-9231-1696
GGs man, nice Falcon/Falco. We had the best connection ever. Hope to play you again sometime.

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
Great matches mattchu! Your Marth was awesome. Your Mario was really annoying though lol.

I was genuinely shocked that I seemed to be doing better with my secondary, Falco, than I was with Captain Falcon. You definitely outclass me! Hope I can improve further to better match your skillset.

Also, never use the Ice Climbers ever again for the sake of all the good in the world haha

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Great matches mattchu! Your Marth was awesome. Your Mario was really annoying though lol.

I was genuinely shocked that I seemed to be doing better with my secondary, Falco, than I was with Captain Falcon. You definitely outclass me! Hope I can improve further to better match your skillset.

Also, never use the Ice Climbers ever again for the sake of all the good in the world haha
LOL!! I actually think ICs are one of my better secondaries but I rarely use them. Everyone tells me my Mario is annoying. Idk if that's good or bad though lol.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
No. Are you playing a modified Project M?
Yeah slightly modified but ibe never had these problems before online. I dont know if I can play now that this has happened ive always had modded files but it never desyncs like this

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Yeah slightly modified but ibe never had these problems before online. I dont know if I can play now that this has happened ive always had modded files but it never desyncs like this
Well if the chars or stage we play on is modded then desyncing can occur. =/

We can try again if you want.

If not, does anyone else want to fight?

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Lets try this again: Anyone want to play some matchees?

EDIT: NVM, did something wrong

EDIT: K I'm back, who's up now?

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Oh dang it... :/
Are you sure theres absolutely nothing different or unusual about the contents you downloaded for the wifi-safe PM? There should be like 6 files or folders, IDK just checking.

Cloudy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I downloaded it on a link someone posted on the thread about how to play online again. It came with a gecko thing.

The strange thing is, it worked the other day but now it doesn't

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Yeah, I downloaded it on a link someone posted on the thread about how to play online again. It came with a gecko thing.

The strange thing is, it worked the other day but now it doesn't
That's just strange. I honestly have no idea what to say about it. Maybe your wifi's just having a bad day if you know what I'm sayin'.

Top Bottom