• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
@ Cloudy Cloudy , I think it's something on your part. I've done wifi matches today with no problem. I'm not sure what it is though. I dunno what's up D:

Anyone else want to play?

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Oh sorry, I'm having some connection issues today for some reason :/ I hope I can fix it soon
Well I don't think todays the best day for your connection. Has it been having problems only trying to connect to me, or has it had problems with others? I have some texture hacks for falco that I'm not exactly sure affect the wifi or not. Hopefully it isn't, because I want some textures dangit.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Well I don't think todays the best day for your connection. Has it been having problems only trying to connect to me, or has it had problems with others? I have some texture hacks for falco that I'm not exactly sure affect the wifi or not. Hopefully it isn't, because I want some textures dangit.
I couldn't connect to him either.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Oh sorry, I'm having some connection issues today for some reason :/ I hope I can fix it soon
Yeah I'm sorry, your connection just isn't that good today. Maybe some other time.

Anyone else?

Cloudy

Smash Apprentice
Well... this is strange, was working perfectly last night.
Hopefuly I will be able to play again soon ^^

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Well... this is strange, was working perfectly last night.
Hopefuly I will be able to play again soon ^^
I hope so too.

Anyone else?

EDIT: NVM my sister wanted to get on the wii

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games @ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 . I started getting Squirtle because I was getting tired of the 5+ minute matches. I'm guessing you had to do something on the last round, so I'll just take the time to go eat. Good games again.

Top Bottom