• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I did surprisingly well with my Yoshi even though I lost on that last match. I'm usually hesitant to use him because of his lack of recovery and slow grab but I think I'll start using him more often now.
Also I hate Mewtwo's grab range! That grab box is huger than it needs to be! You were good at following me off stage with him though.
True. Your yoshi is decent. I don't have much to say about him because I don't play or know yoshi that well.

Yeah mewtwo's grab game is a total b/$@h in project m ill agree to that.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Anyone up for doubles? I have a guy here right now and I just need 2 people for online.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Anyone up for doubles? I have a guy here right now and I just need 2 people for online.

GhostedQuadStack

Smash Journeyman
Thanks you too. Yeah you seem really good at keeping up combos, better than me. I think when I do a pillar combo I move a little too fast lol. I also need to work on grabbing and shielding
yee man, most of the time i don't use falco online cause he is very technical and the lag online usually makes him drop combos and what not, but our connection is good enough that i can, but yee for the pillar combos i noticed you never used falcos up tilt, its very useful when you're dealing with lighter characters, you should try implementing that, other than that ur falco is all around solid

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
yee man, most of the time i don't use falco online cause he is very technical and the lag online usually makes him drop combos and what not, but our connection is good enough that i can, but yee for the pillar combos i noticed you never used falcos up tilt, its very useful when you're dealing with lighter characters, you should try implementing that, other than that ur falco is all around solid
I'll tell ya for some reason I always forget to use up-tilts. I know I should since its very good, its just the one move I always forget to use for some reason, I don't know why. It was still fun playing you, so thanks

Top Bottom