• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
You turned the percentages off or something?
Try hosting again, you had the percentage displays set to off, idk why it randomly does that, host then change it in the settings

Last edited:

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
We can keep trying or I can set up my wii closer to the router so I don't drop
You had the percentage displays off though. Did you not replace everything properly?
Connection seems fine though

Last edited:

CÁT Davis

Smash Cadet
You turned the percentages off or something?
Try hosting again, you had the percentage displays set to off, idk why it randomly does that, host then change it in the settings
I moved everything from my garage should be better now

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Super intense match, jeez.
That shadow ball -> cape -> reflect though.. Totally got me off-guard

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Great games Jaspy! Really good Mario btw
I did surprisingly well with my Yoshi even though I lost on that last match. I'm usually hesitant to use him because of his lack of recovery and slow grab but I think I'll start using him more often now.
Also I hate Mewtwo's grab range! That grab box is huger than it needs to be! You were good at following me off stage with him though.

Top Bottom