• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Galamoz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0748-2158-0278
nah son, that's why i wanna keep this one alive haha
lets see if it works still, you can host :D
Now we're plagued with lag problems. :<
Oh well, maybe we can play tomorrow or something!

@ Galamoz Galamoz Jeeez the smash gods just don't want us to play, do they? first this now dcs? haha
I'm not allowed to learn Mewtwo's secrets!

Last edited:

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
Now we're plagued with lag problems. :<
Oh well, maybe we can play tomorrow or something!

I'm not allowed to learn Mewtwo's secrets!
i'm gonna try hosting one last time, if it messes up we can give up for tonight
i want to try and take a game off that samus haha

christ wifi, all i want to do is run into missiles for every stock without lag is that too much to ask
anyway ggs, we'll have to try this again later

Last edited:

NameX

Smash Rookie
GGs! Probably the most aggravating opponent I've faced so far. I mean that in the best way possible lol. Ivysaur was like a fortress with those fairs and bairs. I felt like your Sonic was coated in butter or something , just couldn't get a hold of him!

Last edited:

Pékaßlu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0147-0376-7641
GGs! Probably the most aggravating opponent I've faced so far. I mean that in the best way possible lol. Ivysaur was like a fortress with those fairs and bairs. I felt like your Sonic was coated in butter or something , just couldn't get a hold of him!
Lol same to you i cant remember a time i went all out like that :3 i hope we can play again before servers are down

Top Bottom