• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Hatianhalf

Smash Cadet
Anybody looking for a match?

EDIT: New to smashboards and looking for some practice with people who know what they are doing XD

Last edited:

GhostedQuadStack

Smash Journeyman
Thanks ggs Do you have any tips?
ummm only thing i would suggest you do different is switch up your approach, u have great mind games with ur dash dancing and wavedashing but your approach is relatively the same, easy to shield grab, and try using fox's up throw more to uair, basic bnb but its nasty if u cant DI out of it, pretty much jus work on ur mix up to prevent ur opponent from reading your moves to easily

Last edited:

OddishGuy

Smash Journeyman
Looking to play some more PM matches if someone would like to.

Yeah I want to. I will add you.
Hey man great game, you got a grab basically anytime I shielded, nice :D
You seemed to have a complete handle on jiggs, any advice on how I can improve that? Actually any advice would be appreciated TBH.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345

You seemed to have a complete handle on jiggs, any advice on how I can improve that? Actually any advice would be appreciated TBH.
Still looking for a match?

ZealRed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZealRed
3DS FC
5026-4454-7119

What specifically do you want to improve?

Top Bottom