• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ZealRed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZealRed
3DS FC
5026-4454-7119
I was hoping to battle somebody on Project M or Brawl, if anybody is interested, feel free to message me.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs PATH-Buddy! I just got back from work so I was a lil salt driven at the beginning, probably looked like I was playing high.
So... Pit's wings got stapled to the nearest wall; Charizard got skinned, and the skin was used for Link's bomb pouch; Squirtle's shell was used as an ingredient for Link's Magic Potion. And with a swift swing of Link's sword, Sonic's hair fell to the ground with a mighty fall. Link was very proud, plucking each individual hair and using it as the feather of his arrow.

Moral of the story: Bros-M got wrecked.

Good games.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs PATH-Buddy! I just got back from work so I was a lil salt driven at the beginning, probably looked like I was playing high.
So... Pit's wings got stapled to the nearest wall; Charizard got skinned, and the skin was used for Link's bomb pouch; Squirtle's shell was used as an ingredient for Link's Magic Potion. And with a swift swing of Link's sword, Sonic's hair fell to the ground with a mighty fall. Link was very proud, plucking each individual hair and using it as the feather of his arrow.

Moral of the story: Bros-M got wrecked.

Good games.
Hahaha, Bros-M, what are you talking about???

If anything, this Link needs to go fight another boss battle and get another heart just to give your characters a challenge dude. xD Let's play again soon! :3

Top Bottom