• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

GG'S ShadowGanon! Can't even express our matches LOL. From Mewtwo vs Ganon/Lucario to Roy dittos to the Wolf EPIC AJEFNJNEG dittos. Everything is too epic. Saved about 7 replays from all that. Lost for words. :C

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Ace:

GG'S ShadowGanon! Can't even express our matches LOL. From Mewtwo vs Ganon/Lucario to Roy dittos to the Wolf EPIC AJEFNJNEG dittos. Everything is too epic. Saved about 7 replays from all that. Lost for words. :C
GGs. Those Wolf rounds were so back and forth. lol. You combo me to death, I combo you to death, you combo me to death, I combo you to death...

Man, your Mewtwo is almost as annoying as your Pit. Almost. Until I started Wiz Kicking. Then I laughed at your puny shadow balls. "What's this? A tiny purple sphere that he uses to cover his approach? It would be a shame if someone were to WIZ KICK IT!!!!!" lol

You definitely won the Roy dittos, though. I felt like a rag doll most of the time. Being tossed back in forth through the ph1r3 and the flames.

I always forget to save the replays on these...

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs. Those Wolf rounds were so back and forth. lol. You combo me to death, I combo you to death, you combo me to death, I combo you to death...

Man, your Mewtwo is almost as annoying as your Pit. Almost. Until I started Wiz Kicking. Then I laughed at your puny shadow balls. "What's this? A tiny purple sphere that he uses to cover his approach? It would be a shame if someone were to WIZ KICK IT!!!!!" lol

You definitely won the Roy dittos, though. I felt like a rag doll most of the time. Being tossed back in forth through the ph1r3 and the flames.

I always forget to save the replays on these...
LOL at that picture.

By the way, I don't use Pit. Bros United is made up of three brothers. The one that uses Squirtle, Pit, Ivysaur is Bros~M.
I, Bros~A, use Mewtwo, Roy, Wolf, and Mario.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
LOL at that picture.

By the way, I don't use Pit. Bros United is made up of three brothers. The one that uses Squirtle, Pit, Ivysaur is Bros~M.
I, Bros~A, use Mewtwo, Roy, Wolf, and Mario.
:crazy: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!! :crazy:

Wait, do you guys switch off between rounds or something? Who was I playing yesterday?

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
:crazy: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!! :crazy:

Wait, do you guys switch off between rounds or something? Who was I playing yesterday?
Yeah, we switch occasionly. :p. You were playing Bros M. Look at our signature to see who uses whom; we don't use the same characters :3

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
That means that yesterday Pit and Squirtle were different persons?

Ace:

LOL! No, just look at our signature. It will make more sense to see who uses whom XD. Pit and Squirtle both belong to Bros-M

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
anyone want to play?
Haha, GGs Pwny! I couldn't take a game off of your Yoshi! Those were really fun, thanks for those matches. :3

Btw, if you got any advice for me, I'm all ears!

Edit: Does anyone else wanna play?

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Haha, GGs Pwny! I couldn't take a game off of your Yoshi! Those were really fun, thanks for those matches. :3

Btw, if you got any advice for me, I'm all ears!

Edit: Does anyone else wanna play?
I will play you up homie g swag

Top Bottom