• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ Reiddsan Reiddsan and @ LKR000 LKR000 I have a red connection with both of you guys, and usually my connection is good, I noticed that you guys are from new Mexico and the UK so that probably explains it
P.S. Reddsan, why did you have 10 stocks with items on?

Reiddsan

Smash Rookie
@ Reiddsan Reiddsan and @ LKR000 LKR000 I have a red connection with both of you guys, and usually my connection is good, that you guys are from new Mexico and the UK so that probably explains it
P.S. Reddsan, why did you have 10 stocks with items on?
I keep thinking that buffer in Project M works the same way it used to on Brawl+ (handicap=buffer frames) so i thought it would help the lag.

1DM you are the person i had the less lag with but the only one where the game threw me out.

anyways, i'm heading out. good games guys! 1DM & LKR! i'll get a better connection soon :)

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering what had happened lol I was away from my laptop so I just got offline. You're real good and our connection is decent, just that the distance adds a bunch of input lag.
I figured. Thanks. Yeah. I was getting quite used to it so it wasn't too much of a bother. GGs. Fun playing you, sir. Your Falco isn't too shabby. But I can't properly judge him since it's online. Keep grinding with him.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I figured. Thanks. Yeah. I was getting quite used to it so it wasn't too much of a bother. GGs. Fun playing you, sir. Your Falco isn't too shabby. But I can't properly judge him since it's online. Keep grinding with him.
Thanks, you Ganon is really something. Also about my Falco, I will keep practicing with him, but it's a shame cause he's my online main lol. Locally I play ZSS and am much better, but I guess that's true for everyone since online screws with your timing.

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, you Ganon is really something. Also about my Falco, I will keep practicing with him, but it's a shame cause he's my online main lol. Locally I play ZSS and am much better, but I guess that's true for everyone since online screws with your timing.
I use everyone you saw but only consider Ivy, DDD, Mario and Ganon any good. But yeah, online netcode here can really mess you up. Thankfully it's not awful. Hope to play you again real soon so we can continue our matches.

Top Bottom