• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Oh sweet! Love this thread! Thanks so much! You should add me if possible. Wait, do you have to be good to be on here? Because I suck, but I would like someone other than CPUs to play with... :L

Last edited:

MattNF

Smash Lord
early morning games anyone?

FC: 1980-3217-4979

edit: pls no alt costumes or skyloft

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
If you are using custom textures and sounds, it could be what's causing the desyncs.

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
only thing i can think of is i'm playing through usb. i changed my internet settings too
Hmm...I really don't get why it was happening. I doubt USB caused it, but who knows.

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
I'm fresh out of the barrel new and I'm trying to get some practice with actual players and not A.I.'s. If anyone wants to play, please, I implore you to add me and we can get some games in. I will lose indefinitely probably but I would like some experience. My Wii number is: 6268 5526 9778 5034

MattNF

Smash Lord
I'm fresh out of the barrel new and I'm trying to get some practice with actual players and not A.I.'s. If anyone wants to play, please, I implore you to add me and we can get some games in. I will lose indefinitely probably but I would like some experience. My Wii number is: 6268 5526 9778 5034
Sure. My friend code is under my username, ill get online and make a lobby in a second.

pls no new alt costumes or skyloft, they lag me :(

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
Sure. My friend code is under my username, ill get online and make a lobby in a second.

pls no new alt costumes or skyloft, they lag me :(
Understood. I'll make sure I keep that in mind. Thanks for the speedy response. Itching for some matches. Hopefully our connection will hold itself up.

MattNF

Smash Lord
Understood. I'll make sure I keep that in mind. Thanks for the speedy response. Itching for some matches. Hopefully our connection will hold itself up.
Is this your project m code?
"Brawl Friend Code:
4041-9493-3660"
You posted your wii code in your post, but that's a different number than the project m online code.

MattNF

Smash Lord
GGs, some really close matches. I think we got desynced or something in our last game.

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
Oh sweet! Love this thread! Thanks so much! You should add me if possible. Wait, do you have to be good to be on here? Because I suck, but I would like someone other than CPUs to play with... :L
I suck too. It's alright. I'll add you though.

Cleaver

Smash Rookie
Add me, I'm adding everybody right now. FC is 2664-3592-2553. Thanks!

Edit: My Wii name is Ryan btw, forgot to add that in...

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Im starved for fights! I hunger for battle!
FC: 3096-8280-9957
Just message me or reply or something if you have me registered and then Ill probably message you too and we'll get to smashing. Oh, I also tried wifi with someone but after half a minute of fine connection experienced 'desyncing' a couple of times. I dont really know what to do about it so...heres hoping our connection is good! Thanks!

Cleaver

Smash Rookie
Im willing to fight whoever at this point haha~
Just message me or reply or something if you have me registered and then Ill probably message you too and we'll get to smashing. Oh, I also tried wifi with someone but after half a minute of fine connection experienced 'desyncing' a couple of times. I dont really know what to do about it so...heres hoping our connection is good! Thanks!
I added you :) Would you be down to play now?

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
I also added you. I'm on whenever you'd be up for some matches.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I also added you. I'm on whenever you'd be up for some matches.
Gotcha!
i'll try with a non-alt now. Your mewtwo was jumping off the stage too.... were we on the same stage? I was on smashville...
We were on smashville, but somehow our comands are happening at the wrong times for each other or something... sorry for the inconvenience! Maybe if it doesnt work would you just like to Brawl?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
hmmm... it seems to work well for a minute or two. and then the desynch starts :p
Yeah, someone described it as a pretty peculiar case. Never seen before. Works well for a minute and then kaput. But I know my regular Brawl works! Would you like to try that...?

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
I added you as well.

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
I added you as well.

Top Bottom