• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
GGs Galen. Sorry I left so abruptly. >,< I had to go do something. I am also pretty bad and worse with the lag that I am pretty sure I was causing, Sorry. Anyone else want to play? Marackenson?

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
GGs Galen. Sorry I left so abruptly. >,< I had to go do something. I am also pretty bad and worse with the lag that I am pretty sure I was causing, Sorry. Anyone else want to play? Marackenson?
Hey, no worries. I understand. GGs. Another time, sir.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I guess I'll put this up

3868-5125-7935

Anyone is welcome

ALSO: The latest Wifi version of Project M seems to turn off % markers for some people. You can change this in your settings when you first make a room. Without that option turned on, you will not see damage %'s while fighting. This has happened to quite a few of my friends online, so just take note.

Cleaver

Smash Rookie
hey Deezo, would you mind playing someone that doesn't have a caution sign on? If you're one of those one character dudes I understand completely, keep playing mewtwo. But if we can I'd like to minimize the lag please :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I thought the caution sign characters would only lag the game if you had multiple of them? Like if you both went Mewtwo or Roy or some combination. I didn't think a single alt skin or new character would lag the game alone by itself?

Cleaver

Smash Rookie
I believe the alt skins just cause more noticeable lag when there are more of them. and in my experiences at least, I am led to believe that they cause more noticeable lag in wi-fi. Like my match against Deezo as Roy vs Mewtwo was much more laggy than what I've been experiencing now that I've switched.
It could just all be in my head though, sorry if I'm totally wrong! xD

EDIT: I think my connection with Deezo was just bad :( GGs though!

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I think I have everyone on this page registered. Someone play :3

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
Oh sorry Cleaver, I didn't see your post til now. Good games from what we played.

MKev

Smash Apprentice
This looks awesome, here's my friend code: 2365-7962-4048
I'm up for a quick couple of matches if anyone feels like it, I'll try to find your friendcode and add you :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Aight last one Galen

Anyone else want to play?

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
Amazing matches, DMG. Thanks for schooling a newbie. Really helped me. I'm sorry I wasn't a good enough challenge but I hope you at least had fun trying out new things on me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You're not too bad Galen. I dunno how much time you have put into Smash in general, or Project M, but I wouldn't say you are that bad. Was fun

ALRIGHT MKEV YOU'RE NEXT!

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Someone should make a list of people that are online. I am getting lost in this sea of users. xD

Top Bottom