• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
You're not too bad Galen. I dunno how much time you have put into Smash in general, or Project M, but I wouldn't say you are that bad. Was fun

ALRIGHT MKEV YOU'RE NEXT!
In general, a few months. Project M, about a month and a half. Anyways, thanks for the games.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Np. Your Ganon would be really solid with a bit less rolling, and getting dthrow CG/free hits down better. You had sweetspotting down pretty good, you did "standard" Ganon recoveries that good players would choose, etc @galen

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm playing kev atm, you can play him in just a sec

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
Np. Your Ganon would be really solid with a bit less rolling, and getting dthrow CG/free hits down better. You had sweetspotting down pretty good, you did "standard" Ganon recoveries that good players would choose, etc @galen
Alright good to know. Yeah, the rolling is a huge problem I've been trying to work on. I can't seem to break the habit. But yeah, I haven't practiced his CG'ing in Project M too much so there is still a lot I have left to learn.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
aight spank the monkey, you're next after this game

MKev

Smash Apprentice
@ DMG DMG Well that was fun. guess that's what I get for only playing against computers practically all my life. I learned a lot thanks :D. anyone else wanna beat me terribly? for the sake of learning :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Np kev. Just keep playing people and you will improve!

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
@ DMG DMG Well that was fun. guess that's what I get for only playing against computers practically all my life. I learned a lot thanks :D. anyone else wanna beat me terribly? for the sake of learning :p
I'll play you. Don't know if I'll destroy you or get my ass beat. So we'll see.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have added you already, you show up on my list as "awaiting registration". I put in your code correctly so idk what is happening

ryankelly201

Smash Cadet
NNID
rybread1984
3DS FC
0173-1626-1000
Just getting on here. Been playing smash since N64 days. Not great but a decent fighter. I am up for some matches.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Last game for the night for me. Been fun playing everyone

MKev

Smash Apprentice
That was great, thanks so much Galen. Really feel like I got a bit better. Love your ganon :) Think I'm done for tonight. Probably be back tomorrow

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
That was great, thanks so much Galen. Really feel like I got a bit better. Love your ganon :) Think I'm done for tonight. Probably be back tomorrow
No problem, Kev. Your Falcon is pretty impressive. Your movement is pretty good. Hope to play you again soon. GGs.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I love Falcon. I hope more people get interested in playing him!

Edit: loooooool marc it's ok. Don't get discouraged, I have a lot of Smash experience.

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
Yeah and then I'm done for the night. Eyes starting to hurt.

Top Bottom