• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Sure, give me a sec I'll be right there.
Run alot of textures. Changed most colors except for original costumes. Most are wifi safe but like 4 or 5 of them. To be on the safe side pick the original colors k? DDDs green desyncs stop picking it xD

MattNF

Smash Lord
I've used green DDD in a billion matches and never desynced. oh well, guess it wont hurt to change

Guel

Smash Journeyman
You should use default textures, i've never seen so many desyncs =\
Honestly its just like 5 costumes and ganondorf. I tried that ganondorf sword mod and it worked before. Seems to be desyncing now. Ill get rid of it later. Just pick original colors and avoid ganondorf for now and it should be fine.

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
sorry about the items. lol i was playing with my nephews yesterday. i have no idea how to fix the % problem

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
lol it's ok. keep practicing. try to stay mobile during matches. it helps a ton in staying unpredictable. also, wifi......is tough to adjust to. ggs :)

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, anybody up for playing right now?
yep, hosting!

not going to lie, those were some LUCKY peanuts in the Ike match. my taunt buttons are broken, or i would have definitely made note of those like you did. ;)

Last edited:

Cleaver

Smash Rookie
yep, hosting!

not going to lie, those were some LUCKY peanuts in the Ike match. my taunt buttons are broken, or i would have definitely made note of those like you did. ;)
Haha! those were awesome! How do you play so well with all this lag!? My timings are super janky since I just got a new TV and wi-fi itself :p

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
Playing well? Have you seen these suicides???? Lol just kidding. I don't know, I guess I'm just more familiar with the timings than you. It's good to stay mobile so that when you realize you can't get another guaranteed hit, you're out of the way of their counter attack. But yeah, the lag is horrible. It really just comes down to knowing the timings offline, and it translates well even in lag. Sometimes.

Last edited:

Cleaver

Smash Rookie
Are you able to see the percentages?

Good games Yeerk! Gotta go for now, but let's play again sometime! :D

Last edited:

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
Are you able to see the percentages?

Good games Yeerk! Gotta go for now, but let's play again sometime! :D
I look forward to it, lots of funny weird stuff happened. No I can't see %. I know there's a way to do it, but I don't know how. Anyways, ggs.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Anyone wanna play a game? Friend Code under my name. I am not crazy good though so I will probably lose. >,<

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
I look forward to it, lots of funny weird stuff happened. No I can't see %. I know there's a way to do it, but I don't know how. Anyways, ggs.
Once you start hosting, go to the options before moving on to selecting the stage. You will find an option that says "Damage Gauge". It's off by default, but you can turn it on. If you forget to set it before starting your first match, the loser of the previous match has to change the options.

Top Bottom