• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

NEO!

Smash Lord
GGs @ kaizo13 kaizo13 i think im done for the nite. Lag spikes no good. I dont think its on my end cuz ive been playing for awhile and that was the first time that happened.

NEO!

Smash Lord
can you super wave dash

sry bro, i live in outskirts of williamsport md. only internet i can get out here is through antietem cable
yea i can offline easily...on wifi i rarely do. Its harder and i will get punished if i miss time it

i think it may be Kaizo s connection

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Oh its cool...maybe another time. I need to train for your charizard. He is a BEAST
thanks, yeah i decided to focus on zard and zss. my zss still needs work, and i can't really move how i want with her online so i just play zard. I think my Ness is pretty good aswell

Last edited:

SatisfactoryBro

Smash Cadet
Yo guys, I'ma smash rookie (of course you can tell by my title) and I'm just trying to play competitively and for fun! (WHY NOT BOTH *Mexican Music Plays*) My friend code is: 3353-7953-9287 (Console BTW)

SO DROP DOWN THOSE FC's AND LET'S SMASH!

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs @ blue dream blue dream . Those were really fun and close. You look like you have a lot of experience with your chars, especially your Roy.

You have a great combo game.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Anybody up for games?
I play Ivy and Squirtle as my mains;
Ganondorf,MK,and Lucas(whom I recently picked up) as secondaries.
1981-6854-9277

Top Bottom