• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
GGs @ leekslap leekslap
Those salt taunts were hilarious.
Same. I think I build momentum the more I play with a character, so since I switched out a lot, my MK was not the best lol. So far, you are my favorite person to battle because there is no lag at all. And in Delfino where my Ganon just stood there, my batteries ran out so I switched them as fast as I could. I still wonder why so little people have the salt taunt. It's too fitting! Stop using your bad characters though. No offense but your Diddy was less than impressive lol

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Same. I think I build momentum the more I play with a character, so since I switched out a lot, my MK was not the best lol. So far, you are my favorite person to battle because there is no lag at all. And in Delfino where my Ganon just stood there, my batteries ran out so I switched them as fast as I could. I still wonder why so little people have the salt taunt. It's too fitting! Stop using your bad characters though. No offense but your Diddy was less than impressive lol
That was actually Goola,not me,sorry about that.We have to use the same Wii so you might have to get used to that.I need to clarify more often.If you see the tag Goola in-game,that's my friend;Jay is me.

Goola and I will consider the salt taunt,it's hilarious.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
you seem to be making people salty, i just want to see what it's all about

Last edited:

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
0950-8933-4988
add me if you wanna 1v1

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs @ Top Boss Top Boss ! I love your play style and choice of characters. Raw power and physical strength is the way too go! lol

I was hoping for some DK dittos but it's all cool. Hope you had as much fun as I did.

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
GGs @ Top Boss Top Boss ! I love your play style and choice of characters. Raw power and physical strength is the way too go! lol

I was hoping for some DK dittos but it's all cool. Hope you had as much fun as I did.
GGs dude, and thank you! there will always be a next time for DK dittos lol, sorry about that. I've always been for the power characters
and i really liked your marth. and how do you moonwalk so well lol!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs dude, and thank you! there will always be a next time for DK dittos lol, sorry about that. I've always been for the power characters
and i really liked your marth. and how do you moonwalk so well lol!
I actually just started learning how to incorporate moonwalking into actual movement. But I still can't rush down or make good reads with them. I try to be as flashy as possible. haha

And thanks for the compliment. Your Zard, Ganon, and Bowser are no slouches either. :grin:

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
I actually just started learning how to incorporate moonwalking into actual movement. But I still can't rush down or make good reads with them. I try to be as flashy as possible. haha

And thanks for the compliment. Your Zard, Ganon, and Bowser are no slouches either. :grin:
Heh heh, thanks man! I plan on having Ganon, Bowser and game and watch(man, forgot to use him lol) as my top 3 mains. they're just sooooo fun, along with some others like DK :]

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Yo @ kaizo13 kaizo13 ggs. That **** was hilarious during the dreamland ness ditto, when you 2-stocked me to end it and the tree closed his eyes and shook his head

Last edited:

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
Hey does anybody wan to play? 5331-7598-8352. If you want to skype add me: asura.forsa1 . :happysheep:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Thanks, that samus is srs bsns. Do you go to tournaments?
thanks, and if i had the time and money i would, but i don't

and i just remembered what you did to my charizard with peach. that wasn't nice :( peach always gives my zard trouble

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
thanks, and if i had the time and money i would, but i don't

and i just remembered what you did to my charizard with peach. that wasn't nice :( peach always gives my zard trouble
Yeah peach really did a number on him. My sincerest apologies.. I hope charizard's ok, =( I really do

You know you could've gotten a lot more hits on me, peach is soooo slow. When I saw you were still using charizard I was sure you'd win that one

Last edited:
Top Bottom