• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
ggs matt

Thats what they say when loosing badly in decent connection, I'm not allowed to have fun? I'm guessing you aren't mentally prepared for tournies. How would I know of bad cp for samus? Just learn to get around them.

LMAO
Tournies are way different than wifi. I really don't want to John but you were attacking me during MY taunts when I didn't. I should have practiced a bit before but whatever. To be fair, the lag wasn't awful but it was NOT decent. The stages were awful for Samus because either gave her no space and/or made camping very hard which are cornerstones to Samus's game. If it's a fun random stage like Frigate Orphenon, I can work with it but Yoshi's Island is just the worst. Those stages would never come out in a tourney because I would ban them. Try to choose neutrals plz because even if they are a disadvantage for their character, it won't be bad as Yoshi's Island. Don't choose freakin Wario Ware that's great for ZSS or at least seems great from videos I've seen. Just be fair

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Tournies are way different than wifi. I really don't want to John but you were attacking me during MY taunts when I didn't. I should have practiced a bit before but whatever. To be fair, the lag wasn't awful but it was NOT decent. The stages were awful for Samus because either gave her no space and/or made camping very hard which are cornerstones to Samus's game. If it's a fun random stage like Frigate Orphenon, I can work with it but Yoshi's Island is just the worst. Those stages would never come out in a tourney because I would ban them. Try to choose neutrals plz because even if they are a disadvantage for their character, it won't be bad as Yoshi's Island. Don't choose freakin Wario Ware that's great for ZSS or at least seems great from videos I've seen. Just be fair
Well someone wasn't prepared what is so bad about yoshis island if you ask me you should stop complaining

himemiya

Smash Lord
No one is gonna give you the opportunity to taunt, when you see me miss the taunt cancel you should've punished me. No matter where you go everyone is gonna have different stage choices (but the tryhards happens to spam pick bf/ps2/sv), you can ether do what I do and just sd if its been chosen too much or deal with it. And for the record yib/ww is just as legal as ys. If you're gonna pull out wifi johns all the time then you should stick to offline play and avoid tournies.

Mako The Artist

Smash Apprentice
No one is gonna give you the opportunity to taunt, when you see me miss the taunt cancel you should've punished me. No matter where you go everyone is gonna have different stage choices (but the tryhards happens to spam pick bf/ps2/sv), you can ether do what I do and just sd if its been chosen too much or deal with it. And for the record yib/ww is just as legal as ys. If you're gonna pull out wifi johns all the time then you should stick to offline play and avoid tournies.
OOOOOO GET EM!!!!! lol jk

2wyte

Smash Rookie
someone want to try playing with me? All day i have been trying to port forward my wii, and such so im hoping it will work now. 3441-9744-2117
if what you're getting is an error 86420 then u need to put your Wii in a 'DMZ' through your router. atleast that's what worked for me.

I'm willing to play any one in the southeast coast/ near the Caribbean. FC should be in my Sig.

Hailey Ashton

Smash Apprentice
if what you're getting is an error 86420 then u need to put your Wii in a 'DMZ' through your router. atleast that's what worked for me.

I'm willing to play any one in the southeast coast/ near the Caribbean. FC should be in my Sig.
yeah i just enabled dmz for my wiis IP so im hoping that will work. ill add you.

2wyte

Smash Rookie
it would seem we can join eachs others game but to play its too laggy to start. but thank you so much because i confirmed that i am not getting the error code anymore (at least not this time)
its coolcool, dude. GG haha.

never had that happened before, must mean our internet connections must really not mix well together lol

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
GGs SuperMario1! Tight characters. Your Luigi was so slippery with those wave dashes into smashes, lol. Good Mario and Rob too. To be honest Ive never fought a ROB in PM before, no one uses him haha.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
GGs SuperMario1! Tight characters. Your Luigi was so slippery with those wave dashes into smashes, lol. Good Mario and Rob too. To be honest Ive never fought a ROB in PM before, no one uses him haha.
Thanks your wolf Falco Fox and Falcon was just awesome characters and yeah Rob is a very lonely character he's really awesome

Top Bottom