• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

IndieMadhatter

Smash Cadet
Tired of the hassle of finding and getting others to add for some online play .So im hoping to start a list. Make sure you have the wifi safe set. Leave your friend code and name. Ill add it to the list when I get the chance. Could also just leave your code and ask to play. Im sure youll find a challenger.

Everyone on the list is required to add everyone else on the list.
(Or at least make an attempt to keep up with the list.)

[collapse=Names and Friend Codes]
Chi/Guel ~ 2320-5969-8730
List became too much to handle. Thread is now for just finding matches.
[/collapse]

Prefered ruleset is:

-Stocks

-Stage selection
Anything on first page

-Time
8min

-Items
No items except maybe a smash ball every now and then.
(If smash ball is on have it on low please)

(If I deny your attempt to join the game its just because im doing a 1v1 atm. No hard feelings <3)

Smart suggestion!

Its not mandatory but if you can please like the persons comment with their friend code if you have added them.

Lets not be lazy guys lets keep it organized!
I'm IndieMadhatter, profile says IMH, and friendcode is 4043-2698-6377, I'll begin the extremely long list of adding people tmmrw night because i dont have the time rn sadly, but add me plz! Looking for sparring partners lol

himemiya

Smash Lord
ggs matt

The lag was awful, the taunts were too rage inducing, and you had a knack for picking the worst Samus stages. Anyone else?
Thats what they say when loosing badly in decent connection, I'm not allowed to have fun? I'm guessing you aren't mentally prepared for tournies. How would I know of bad cp for samus? Just learn to get around them.

LMAO

Top Bottom