• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

KasparV

Smash Rookie
Hey, just found out I can play Project M online, so looking for some people to play against, my friend code is:
0392-5476-6272
Also, is it possible, lagwise, to play with WiFi? Or should you have the ethernet adapter?

Dott

Smash Ace
Hey, just found out I can play Project M online, so looking for some people to play against, my friend code is:
0392-5476-6272
Also, is it possible, lagwise, to play with WiFi? Or should you have the ethernet adapter?
There will always be at least a bit of lag, but the Nintendo adapter does a good job reducing it.

However, first you should confirm that you have the pm version that allows you to play online.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, I Dair You. :) Really insane set of chars you have there, dude. Would love to play you again some time.

Lag was sorta iffy, but the connection was still better than most people I play against (sadly).

2wyte

Smash Rookie
I'm up for a game; it doesnt matter too much but prefferably close to the caribbean/east coast to minimize lag

FC: 3912-1602-7722

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm up for a game; it doesnt matter too much but prefferably close to the caribbean/east coast to minimize lag

FC: 3912-1602-7722
I'm game. 0949-5879-5571

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games wyte. I was hoping to use some of my other characters after that last game but alas. Still had fun playing you even though the connection seemed to be giving you some trouble. I know the feeling of trying to sweetspot the ledge with Falcon on unforgiving wifi and you died from that often.

I'll be on for a little while if anyone else is raring to go. Haven't touched PM in a good minute so I'm eager to get in a good bit of play.

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Good games wyte. I was hoping to use some of my other characters after that last game but alas. Still had fun playing you even though the connection seemed to be giving you some trouble. I know the feeling of trying to sweetspot the ledge with Falcon on unforgiving wifi and you died from that often.

I'll be on for a little while if anyone else is raring to go. Haven't touched PM in a good minute so I'm eager to get in a good bit of play.
Mind having a few matches then?

Top Bottom