• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

RyLoTheHedgehog

Smash Cadet
Good games Rylo. I'm guessing my friends changed the taunts when they played, during that last game I looking to execute a taunt for "be right back." Thanks for playing. You're not half bad, just try to avoid using ground dodges so often and wavedash more. Seems I was dodging quite often too which is a slight Smash 4 habit carrying over.
Thanks! You're pretty good too! Thing is, idk how to do all of that. It looks difficult to do. Good Game by the way! You are awesome!

GabPR

Smash Lord
ok so i downloaded the wifiset from the website and did the update on the project m main menu, how do i start playing online?

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
ok so i downloaded the wifiset from the website and did the update on the project m main menu, how do i start playing online?
When you're on the Menu press the thing on the left that lets you play online and it will say "don't do it" or what ever. Press yes and it should work.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Well it came with the file that helps you after the discontinuation of wifi. I thought you had to enter your FC into the server or something before May 2014. I honestly don't know that much.
EDIT:
When you're on the Menu press the thing on the left that lets you play online and it will say "don't do it" or what ever. Press yes and it should work.
That simple?

Last edited:
Top Bottom