• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Not all bad
I think I should start sandbagging. I learned that some people can't stand being beat, they even press the power button on you and ignore you completely after that.

I thought she was one of the most challenging people on my list, but I guess she's just a nub.

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
What do you think of mine playstyle
If I had to complain I'd say I want to see you fight more aggressively. You give me too much space and don't make me feel threatented. (except this one FD match where your Luigi somehow rekt my Falcon)
And mix up your get-up roll options, instead of retreating to safety to escape a followup, sometimes it's better to roll towards the tech-chaser so they have to react instead of guess.
I don't have any problem with spamming, if what you do can be considered spamming. But idk against some people I guess you should try to use as many moves as possible like I do.

NEO!

Smash Lord
GGs, I think I'm going to sleep now. Good Pit, although go for more forward airs and try to close with your arrows instead of wait for me to come up. Use them like a jumping falcon punch into a grab or F smash, that's the best use besides gimping for his arrows I think.
Yea i need to train Pit more. I dont really know much about his playstyle.

And u are welcome for the "spam" and spaghetti

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
If I had to complain I'd say I want to see you fight more aggressively. You give me too much space and don't make me feel threatented. (except this one FD match where your Luigi somehow rekt my Falcon)
And mix up your get-up roll options, instead of retreating to safety to escape a followup, sometimes it's better to roll towards the tech-chaser so they have to react instead of guess.
I don't have any problem with spamming, if what you do can be considered spamming. But idk against some people I guess you should try to use as many moves as possible like I do.
Well at least you don't find my playstyle annoying

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Well at least you don't find my playstyle annoying
Don't even sweat about what he said earlier dude. If someone falls for something, then abuse it and make people learn lol. Just make sure you can adapt for different opponents tho

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Rylo. I'm guessing my friends changed the taunts when they played, during that last game I looking to execute a taunt for "be right back." Thanks for playing. You're not half bad, just try to avoid using ground dodges so often and wavedash more. Seems I was dodging quite often too which is a slight Smash 4 habit carrying over.

Last edited:
Top Bottom