• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash Ggs man that wasnt my best gameplay lol i kept messing shine up but i still had fun its been awhile since me and you have played that long i dont come on here as much as i used to.

Zomfshark

Smash Rookie
So, random question is everyone using the Netplay/ISO Build of Dolphin for online playing? I've heard that works a million times better than the junky WFC which I am using currently. This probably explains my lag.

If so, if I play on a console it says to use the ISO builder. In that case is that what I use instead of the Netplay build?

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Yo why'd you just shut off the console yesterday. I didn't even taunt, spam, show off or beat you with your main lol. How'd you get mad?

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Oh you mean me? I had a blackout. I would never just leave from anger. You might get me to throw a game, but I'd end on an unsalted note.
Wanna play again?
Lol no not you, I meant someone else. And I'd love to but I was gonna go soon after I finished replying to some people.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
You went for 8 up tilts in a row as Mario. It gets a little old playing against something that's constant pressure and requires no work for the other guy.
Lol it's not as bad as you make it sound. If you keep getting tilted then don't just dive in, play footsies and use DI and SDI. Also, I saw you mentoned someone's bowser. Have you fought royal-x's bowser before?

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I remember playing with you last night, but it might've been someone else. I think it might've been @kaizo13 but I'm not sure.
Well we talked after the matches, so I wouldn't accuse you of ragequitting lmao. It was directed at himemiya who's ignoring me since her ass whoopin/ragequit.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Lol it's not as bad as you make it sound. If you keep getting tilted then don't just dive in, play footsies and use DI and SDI. Also, I saw you mentoned someone's bowser. Have you fought royal-x's bowser before?
No, I haven't seen royal-x anywhere. Does he come here?
If I try to space then he just wavedashes and dash attacks and stuff. This game is not fun against someone who is so overbearingly calculating.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
No, I haven't seen royal-x anywhere. Does he come here?
If I try to space then he just wavedashes and dash attacks and stuff. This game is not fun against someone who is so overbearingly calculating.
Yeah but not often like us. Still, he's got an impressive bowser.

And yeah he is pretty smart with those wavedash attacks and even luigi's useless dash attack. But the only advice I can give is patience & try to outsmart. I mean that's really all the game is, tbh. Oh and if you want me to go easier next time we fight then just let me know. xD

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Yeah but not often like us. Still, he's got an impressive bowser.

And yeah he is pretty smart with those wavedash attacks and even luigi's useless dash attack. But the only advice I can give is patience & try to outsmart. I mean that's really all the game is, tbh. Oh and if you want me to go easier next time we fight then just let me know. xD
No, I have no problem fighting skilled players at the top of their game...
It's just unskilled players at the top of their game >.>

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
I'll play someone in about 10-15 minutes. going to eat first, and my roommate is on the ps4. but he's crashing soon.want no lag so just waiting on that/
1722-6465-1066

edit - found someone

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
No, I have no problem fighting skilled players at the top of their game...
It's just unskilled players at the top of their game >.>
xD well I mean, if what he does works, then it works. He puts up a pretty good fight even against me sometimes. To me the only frustrating thing is losing to nubs because of lag, nubs who show off and taunt a lot, but actually think they're better than you / too good to play you ever again

Last edited:
Top Bottom