• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
That lag was terrible and you know it. Your taunts got to me too. Sorry but I just...I can't.
I just fought Himemiya too, yeah the lag was horrendous. Can't kill Marth (who's easy to beat as Sonic) when there's lag stopping me from playing him at my best.

Anyways, anyone want a match?

1466-2893-4096

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I just fought Himemiya too, yeah the lag was horrendous. Can't kill Marth (who's easy to beat as Sonic) when there's lag stopping me from playing him at my best.

Anyways, anyone want a match?
Are you good? Like do you think you'll kick someone's ass?

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Does anybody feel it would be worthwhile to start a friend code list?Then there wouldn't be too much hassle with registering FCs right before a match,or you may not even have to matchmake at all,unless maybe you want doubles( though you could indicat that by changing your comment in PM while waiting for people to join.

What do you all think?
(I don't want to play right now,but I wanted to throw this out there.)

himemiya

Smash Lord
Does anybody feel it would be worthwhile to start a friend code list?Then there wouldn't be too much hassle with registering FCs right before a match,or you may not even have to matchmake at all,unless maybe you want doubles( though you could indicat that by changing your comment in PM while waiting for people to join.

What do you all think?
(I don't want to play right now,but I wanted to throw this out there.)
List became too much to handle. Thread is now for just finding matches.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
List became too much to handle. Thread is now for just finding matches.
Yes,but I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to start a new one? I'll do it myself,to be clear.But I'm not sure if anyone would bother posting in it to share their FC.

Last edited:

himemiya

Smash Lord
Yes,but I'm wondering if it be worthwhile to start a new one? I'll do it myself,to be clear.But I'm not sure if anyone would bother posting in it to share their FC.
I'd say it'd better if on op but since you're op don't bother. You can try starting a new thread but nothing the mods they'll redirect you here and give you a 2pt infrigement for it.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I shouldn't have thought my Charizard could beat your Sonic, such a big target, Im such an idiot. Though I did notice some things you might want to consider. You put yourself in some really compromising positions when I was 'zard, like right below me off the stage, and on platforms above me. Maybe with Sonic it's unavoidable, but if I were any better at fighting Sonic I would've been a lot better.
GGs! As always, great Snake, though it seems like you're out of practice.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'd say it'd better if on op but since you're op don't bother. You can try starting a new thread but nothing the mods they'll redirect you here and give you a 2pt infrigement for it.
Alright.Thanks for your time in answering.

Top Bottom