• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
u got me with that Charizard line >_>

.... 4 stocked in zard ditto = u better? how does that work? :p

edit: sorry diz as much as i wanna keep playing this new york to California connection isnt working out
GGs tho~
Sorry if I hit a nerve, I'm sure we'd both be better in person. What I was trying to say was that I have a feeling that you have a much better handle on the lag than I do.

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
u got me with that Charizard line >_>

....4 stocked in zard ditto = u better? how does that work? :p

edit: sorry diz as much as i wanna keep playing this new york to California connection isnt working out
GGs tho~
Was way too laggy for me, sorry. But, GG's besides that. Hard to control Sonic's fast paced gameplay with all of the delay and lag we had.

GGs to you too! I honestly kind of wing it against sonic, i never know where you are gonna go! Pikas forward air seems to be good in that matchup, knocking him out of almost anything.
Honestly, just picked up Sonic because of some Youtube videos I saw, he's a really fun character, but lag is his downside. Delays stop you from cancelling the spin dash, or spin shots.

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
2 of my deaths in the four stock you had were from lag, even those matches were really crippling with lag. I don't know how anyone can do more than fumble around with that kind of connection.
You wouldn't happen to be going to Bronycon in 2015 would you? You seem really good and it's sad that I can't have a real match with you without the horrendous jumps and stops in time every 5 seconds.
yea i know the lag sucked lol. Don't take it too serious, i was just tryna spark some friendly competition:p
..and yeah it'd be nice to play irl but unfortunately i can't travel much atm

@ Engage Engage
yeah no worries, i can only imagine how difficult it would be to control sonic in that lag lol. GGs either way

Last edited:
GG's @Scraket! Sorry for the taunts, mistimed footstools lol. I didn't even know you played Sheik! And is it just me or was Bowser Teleporting across the stage??? I gave you another game cause the Sheilda ending was anti-climatic. Lol

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Anyone care to partake in a friendly game of smashing of the brothers on this fine mid morning day?

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Anyone up for some 1v1? I hope I get Smash 4 later. . .

1466-2893-4096

Last edited:
Top Bottom